| Vivaan |

*sigh*    I'm saved if Mom had caught me; I was doomed! I know Mom would persuade Amisha anyhow to come, but seeing her motherhood towards her, I can't assure anything. I just don't want anyone to know that it's also one of my plans.

Yes, I called Nani and asked her to come earlier than usual. She always came once a year to meet me and stayed for two weeks, but she always came in November or December.

So, I asked her to come earlier as she also had a heart attack earlier this month, so I had to beg her a lot. It's not like I'm just doing it for myself;

I love my Nani, but yeah, thoda sa bas thoda sa matlab h mera, okay?(I am just being a little selfish just a little )

Mom knows Nani has a weak heart, and when she'll know that Amisha and I are separated or there are some differences going on, she would overthink, and it may affect her as well.

So, I had to play my ace card, which is Nani.

Mom will ask Amisha, and when she'll tell her about the reason, Amisha, being my pretty girl, will agree. I know I am doing wrong, but this is the only option I have.

I just can't go and abduct her, bro. This isn't fiction; it's reality.

(Wake up to reality, Vivaan. This is exactly what you think it can't be. readers give him a reality check pls 🥲)

I want her love, and I know my ways are wrong, but my love isn't, at least not this time.

Once she comes back, I'll make sure to do anything to have her forgiveness, though she'll come only until Nani stays, and we have to act like a sweet normal couple. But even after Nani goes, I won't let her go back because this is her home.

I am her home,like she's mine

| Author |

"With a heavy heart and a warm smile on her face, Shalini went to the Singhanias.

"Aaye bataye kaise aana hua" (Hey, come have a seat, and how come you're here today ) -- Mrs. Singhania asked her.

To which she replied, "I came here to meet Amisha.Can you please call her? I want to have a small chat with her, which is very important."

"Yes, have a seat. I'll call her," Mrs. Singhania said and called Amisha.

Amisha came downstairs hurriedly, tying her hair in a bun with a small smile on her face. Shalini noticed a subtle change in her; after all, it had been 15 days. She could see that Amisha was happy, but she was here to disrupt that happiness.

"Mom, what a pleasant surprise! You know, I was missing you so much." Amisha came over and hugged her sideways.

"Trust me, Shalini, she just loves you a lot. She talked about you a lot, Mom. Esi hai itni achi hai, I felt jealous," ( she always praises you saying mom is like this, mom is like that) Mrs. Singhania said, making both of them chuckle.

Shalini turned to Amisha, patted her head lovingly, and kissed her on the forehead when she bent down to take her blessings.

"How are you my child" she asked on which amisha nodded her head lightly and smiled softly.

"Amisha, I wanted to talk to you about something," she said.

"You both go and talk in the garden. I'll send some snacks for you," her mother said and moved from there.Both of them went to the garden and sat on the wooden swing.

Shalini took Amisha's hand and said, "Beta you know, I always wanted a daughter, and I found a daughter in you as a daughter-in-law. I don't know what happened between you and my son, but I know one thing, whatever happened, it was entirely his fault. And if you are staying away from him, it must be something serious."