Part 24

Draco woke up the next morning looking at the ceiling, is this how he's going to wake up every morning now? Staring at the ceiling. He closed his eyes to take in the morning and went to sit up but found weight on him, specifically his chest and looked down to see Harry's head on his chest still asleep. Okay he needed to be sure he wasn't just imagining it and blinked a couple times but still, Harry remained asleep on his chest. 

Now, he doesn't know what it was or where that came from, but something in him said don't move and lay back down, why should he lay back down and not move? Because Harry is still asleep but is halfway on him! He couldn't move properly because now he's starting to agree with the weird voice in his head saying don't move but how is he even supposed to get up if the damn cute raven is laying on his chest?! What kind of game is the day trying to put on him?!

He pierced his lips and remained still; Harry didn't even stir as Draco was arguing with his thoughts. What the hell was this kind of torture cause it's sure as hell new!

He grumbled and glared at the ceiling, not even bothering to move anymore and just listened to the sounds around soft breathing and quite snores and the morning birds that never really shut up outside the windows. He doesn't know when that started but for some reason, Harry's breathing when he was asleep kept him grounded, made him have a clear mind to just think things through clearly without problems. When did this start? He glanced down to Harry who still hadn't stirred out of his sleepless state, did he always look this cute when he was asleep? He shook his head and looked back at the ceiling. He is not a creep. Yes, he's a bully and arse 100% but not a creep he's got his boundaries. 

Harry Potter, please wake up. Please!

Harry with his head on Draco's chest, went for a new spot to sleep and found a more comfortable warm position to fall back asleep, Draco found his cheeks red why? HARRY WAS NOW LAYING COMPLETELY ON HIM!!! Did he just become a heater for the raven or something?! Okay, now he's more stuck and he means literally! He can't move because if he moves, Harry will wake up. Oh, great Salazar what have you done to him? He's stuck, he can't move, and Harry is warm as hell like comfortable warm.

What's he supposed to do now that's he's immobile? Stare at ceiling? Wait for Harry to wake up?

If there was one thing, he was glad about today, was that they were on a weekend day. Thank Merlin it was Saturday. But he had a sudden annoyance fill his being, not quite like the annoyance he had for Harry's disregard for his own health, it was the annoyance of why Harry Potter chose to sleep on him and if he might add- Unconsciously.

He grumbled and mumbled under his breath low enough for Harry not to hear but loud enough for him to hear himself. Harry stirred making him freeze and watched as the raven's head lifted up from the pale chest and looked around groggily before he realized something even when blind because everything was blurry, he could make out a figure in front of him "Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to finally get up and let me argue with my thoughts more?" Harry rolled his eyes and reached over to the nightstand grabbing his glasses and putting them on but before Draco even blinked Harry squealed when he looked down to see him laying on Draco and quickly got off, Draco of course, sighed in relief but a slight pout nearly graced his lips when the warmness of Harry quickly dispersed away. "Why the bloody hell was I laying on you?! Did you do something?" Harry decided to go for a pillow as a weapon instead of a wand and Draco sat up finally without weight on him. "No, you did that yourself while you were asleep" he said flatly "I-...." he took a minute to process what Draco said "I what?" now it was Draco's turn to roll his eyes, "You rolled on me and decided to make me your bed, so I was stuck and couldn't move until you woke up" he explained while slicking back his disheveled hair from sleep, "Why didn't you wake me up?!" Draco of course shrugged, no way he was going to tell Harry that he was quite comfortable with the raven on his chest sleeping like that.

Not on his own death bed will he admit that he, Draco Malfoy, liked Harry Potter sleeping on his chest.

He won't say anything about it.

----------

9/19/23