Part 9

Severus knew something was wrong with the old man, he just didn't know how much. The old bastard was basically a lying manipulative old fool with magic power and he didn't know who was worse, Voldemort or Albus. He certainly scoffed at both. One was someone he served for information while the other was his old Professor and what's worse is that he hasn't been able to find James. It would have made things a lot easier for him to explain to Harry about his inheritance.

He sighed "Lily help me figure out what to do" He sat in his chair at desk in thought. He knew James wasn't dead, he wasn't in the house when Voldemort went after Harry to kill him but Lily was there, dead on the floor. His best friend was gone and he couldn't even find a missing male who he knows isn't dead but alive and somewhere he just can't locate him. He knew he would need to tell Harry the truth but without James to clarify the boy wouldn't believe him without more proof even if he is going through his creature inheritance early, how didn't he notice before? Merlins he should have seen the signs early on before Harry even went into his inheritance but it's too late for that. Honestly he wish he could hex Fudge for his stupidity 12 years ago, he knows Sirius is on the loose and after Harry- according to Dumbledore but he knows Sirius is just trying to find the idiot who is proclaimed dead when they're not.

He heard the door opened and seen Draco and Harry but it looks like Harry was struggling against Draco who dragged him "I can walk" Draco rolled his eyes "What is it?" Severus asked with a raised eyebrow "Do I have some kind of creature inheritance that I don't know about?" Harry asked as Severus gulped down some saliva that suddenly formed in his mouth as he knew Harry somehow found out. "I can't say anything even if you do" He lied "Professor, it's the only thing that basically tells us what's wrong with Potter" Harry huffed "Nothing is wrong with me, a little bit of pain is nothing" he muttered that last part inaudible so Draco and Severus didn't catch it. "That is a lie, I seen the signs of transformation we just don't know which you are" He said as Harry grumbled under his breath with a wince "see?" Harry groaned at the true fact that he had something wrong with him.

Severus couldn't say anything until he found James but he knew Harry wouldn't believe either of them without solid proof that his Father is somehow alive but has been missing for 12 years, yeah he wouldn't believe anyone either. "Either way I can't say anything about this, atleast not until..." He shut his mouth "You do know something!" Harry pointed his finger at Severus as Draco pushed his hand down "Don't point it's rude" Harry mimicked him and that earned him a smack on the back of the head and a yelp, he hasn't been experiencing the full blown pain in a few days which he's grateful for but he wondered how long that would last. Severus sighed again "Look, I can't say anything right now and I'm sure Poppy is not telling you either?" Harry shook his head "Good. Until then don't go looking for things until the time is right, you will know eventually just not right now. Now, don't you two have classes?" He called as Harry groaned and Draco dragged Harry out who was giving Severus a "I want to know what your talking about" look and the door closed behind them.

Severus put his face in his hands.

"James.... Help me find you, please...."

___________
4/4/23