Part 23

A/N: apologies on no updates from this book, my bad! By the way I am workin' my way to writing a Male reader with the books of HP so keep on lookout for that please and with the female version of it I'll need to work on it to reroute it to fit female standards, K bye.

_______

"You either quit your rambling or I will stuff you in a closet and leave you there!" Draco snapped at the raven as Harry glared at him, luckily they took this argument where no one was or they'd be getting a lot of looks again, Harry's parents are unaware what transpired between the boys last week and he's been hellbent on preventing them from finding out and that included his friends. Who's going to believe the boy who lived got fucked by Draco Malfoy? Absolutely no one!

"How about I kill you and leave your body somewhere where no one will find the corpse you Git!" Harry snapped back "Try it, I'd like to see if you even have a killing bone in your body" he clenched his fists, truth was he didn't have a killing bone in his body he just has the death wishes he could only say instead of do. Killing is what got his parents killed when he was a baby, Yes he hates Draco with every fiber but something else in him doesn't want the stupid blonde dead. He groaned in frustration and turned away from Draco with his arms crossed, an empty threat on death is all he can do. Draco snorted "Knew you couldn't do it" Harry flipped him off but knew he was right, he couldn't do it. "Your right I can't it's an empty threat with no real meaning. Only thing I can do really is just wish death upon them" Draco raised an eyebrow at him "And what do you mean, Pottah?" he sighed, should he really try having some kind of normal conversation with the blonde that didn't involve arguing? Is that even possible?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. He's been Draco's rival since first year when he turned down his handshake. Could they even hold a normal conversation without arguing, scowling or having a string of curses and threats at each other? 

"I don't have a killing bone in my body. Not a fan of killing actually, its what got my parents killed" Draco knew that Harry's fame started when he was a baby, he knew the Potters were the reason that Voldemort was gone but to think the boy who lived didn't have a bone in his body to kill someone was surprising. "What makes you say that?" he pressed now curious "I don't want to kill someone but I wish death upon them, only people I've ever wanted to happen to was 3 you are that 3rd one" he rolled his eyes because Harry just used the empty threat on his so of course he was apart of the want people dead list. "Who are the other two then?" Harry bit his lip "Voldemort.... " Draco flinched at the name, he's got guts saying it like that even Draco wouldn't dare say his name without getting chills down his spine. "And my cousin....." he blinked, Harry Potter had a cousin? "You have a cousin? I never heard of whoever else other than you and your parents that's it" that was true, as far as Harry was aware, the wizarding world didn't know about the Dursleys. 

Should he tell Draco about the Dursleys? "Yeah, he's just as a Git as you are only worse I guess" raising an eyebrow at him he gave him a look to continue if he was going to get anything out of him "My cousin, Dudley, when my parents "died" I had to go live with him and his parents his mother is my step-mother's older sister as I'm told" So Lily wasn't Harry's real mother, to him Dudley was still an odd name. "That name Snape mentioned?" he nodded "Bloody spoiled honestly, never got told no in his lifetime and I always had to take the blame for when he decided not to take responsibility" he went on a small rant of most of the crap Dudley's pulled and Draco listened, seems Dudley was more spoiled then he was and that's saying something.

He heard Harry sigh and take a seat on the pavement putting his head in his hands "Why am I even telling you this? Not like it's important or anything" Draco found himself mentally agreeing with him and taking a seat next to him "You know something," Harry glanced to him now seeing him sitting down as well "This is the longest time I know that we managed to hold a normal conversation that didn't involve arguing or us at each other's throats" he said and Harry realized he was right, by now they would have been at each other's throats with yelling, curses and firing spells at the other but for over 30 minutes they didn't do any of those. "You know when your aren't being a Git you are generally nice to be around" Harry snorted "I beg your pardon!?" he laughed at Draco who gave the most offended look he could muster. 

Maybe Draco being his soulmate wouldn't be so bad, he's just going to have to wait and see.

---------

A/N: Finally figured out what to write for this! Now I added some Drarry fluff here and I do have plans for this, IT IS NOT DISCONTINUED FUCK NO NOT HAPPENING I LOVE MA DRARRY!!!

Hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter!

9/6/23