Part 13

"geez, it still works" James looked at the map "Of course it does, with all the work we put into it I would be surprised if it didn't work" Remus told him, they were in the Gryffindor common room while Severus was teaching a class, Minerva opted to prevent Dumbledore from knowing James was alive and decided to keep him with either Severus or Remus until he was healed enough to go back to the Manor.

"How'd you even know about the map?" Harry asked "I'm one of the creators and so is Moony here" James pointed his thumb at Remus "Don't start Prongs" James pouted "Then who's Wormtail and Padfoot?" Harry asked as James and Remus looked at eachother "Wormtail is someone we do not want you to associate with on any circumstances, he can't be trusted. Not anymore atleast and Padfoot, well you'll know soon. I have a feeling in a few weeks actually" Remus gave him a look "you sure?" James nodded "I know my best friend like I know you" James told him "Fair" Harry was still confused "But back to our main topic, if you ever come across Wormtail then stay away from him. I'm serious Harry" James said "I will, I promise. But if he's said to be dead, then why did his name show up on the map?" Remus looked at him "Are you positive that you say Peter Pettigrew on the map?" Harry nodded "I saw it the day you took it" Remus paced, that's why Harry was walking through the halls of the castle at night.

"Was he in the castle? That can't be good" he mumbled "He could be, he's a freaking rat for Merlin's sake" James huffed "A rat? Of all the creatures there are, he's a rat?" Harry asked "Unfortunately and rats usually can't be trusted, him especially. He 'bout killed got us and Severus killed back in our 6th year. Needless to say we didn't associate much with him after that" James admitted "Wait what!?" The two friends shushed him "Yes. But you need to keep your voice down, by the end of the year you're living with me where we would have been living if we weren't cursed with that Prophecy with a deranged psychopath we managed to avoid 3 times before Godric's hollow" James sighed as he leaned against the back of the couch and tapped his wand on the parchment "Mischief managed" he casted and parchment was blank with no map viewable. "But I still have so many questions especially the creature inheritance thing" James sighed again "and we'll get to that this weekend I assure you, we just need to find Sirius and make sure he's alright" Harry looked guarded "But I thought he's after me" Harry said "He's not. He's after Peter, originally we created a safe keeper, to keep our whereabouts a secret to hide from Voldemort and not only that, so you could grow up with parents and not with a family your not really related to. Yes, by my forced marriage with Lily, they are apart of your family but really they aren't since she isn't you're biological Mother" James explained.

"By the weekend we'll figure out which Veela and Siren side you are and give details while we can, there's a chance you might be a Dom like me or a Sub like Severus it's unknown currently. But I can give you some details for now just not much until we have more information that being with you're inheritance from the beginning. Harry, do you know when you started feeling pain?" He asked "Around when I turned 13, it got uncomfortable after awhile..." Harry admitted "You weren't supposed to get you're inheritance until you were 16, 12 and 13 are the two ages that many would consider both too young and early to get" Remus explained "I bet it was either Vernon or Petunia's doing, It had to be one of them. If Sirius didn't go after Peter he would have been able to raise Harry and not them, better yet. If Voldemort didn't come after my family and friends I would have been able to raise my now teenage son who I missed 11 years of his life of" James groaned as Remus pat his shoulder.

"To be fair, Severus missed the same amount of years because of Fudge and Dumbledore to be honest" James groaned again "I know and that's what I'm most made about" Harry pursed his lips sitting in the armchair, now Draco was roped into this and he's still having a hard time believing his parents are alive and one of them was male as his Mother. All this information was making his head hurt and he didn't not like it one bit.

_______
4/11/23