Part 5

Poppy worked around Harry with healing enchantments while Severus leaned against a nearby wall next to Harry's bed. The boy's body continued to tremble in unbearable pain that he couldn't stop the whimpers escaping him with pained closed eyes "Why did he avoid coming here?" Severus looked at Poppy "You know how he is, Severus. He often refuses to admit he's in pain and at this point he might as well be my regular patient with the amount of times he's been here over the course of two years" She told him and walking over with a Potion "Mr. Potter, I need you to try and sit up so I can give you the Potion to help with the pain" Harry's fist balled and he couldn't stop the pained tears falling down his face "i-i can't, h-hurts" His voice sounded hoarse in just a course of an hour "Severus, help him sit up. I reckon his body is in too much pain with the Potion you made him drink to even move properly" Severus did as told and helped Harry sit up as best as possible as Poppy poured him some of the Potion into a cup and tipped it down into his mouth since his hands were to shaky to hold it. Gradually the Potion was beginning to help and the pain lessened but still hit him full force that he leaned into Severus who looked like he tensed but judging from how Poppy was looking at him that he didn't mind it.

"Do you believe its that?" She asked with a worried glance "It might be but it's too early" Severus told her "well either way, without the proper help he'll be in pain regularly until it's finished. I'm sure the Potion you made him drink sped up the process a little?" Harry could barely hear the conversation and let his heavy eyelids fall closed to try and sleep off the pain and Severus could feel the difference in Harry and looked at him, his expression still pained with dried tear stains on his cheeks but he was asleep probably from being in pain. "He'll be here over night, for now we'll need to get some Potions to limit the transformation as he comes into his inheritance" She said gently running her wand over Harry with a healing spell, Severus shifted and let Harry layed down on his side before standing and walking to the doors as Poppy called out to him. He paused without turning to listen to her "You will need to tell him the truth someday. You can't keep it Hidden from his forever" Severus sighed "I can try, until I'm able to locate you know who then it'll be hidden from reveal" Poppy frowned as Severus walked out of the room.

He knew he'd need to tell Harry the truth eventually but not until he found what has been missing.

He needed to find James.

___________

Draco paced his room, he's had many questions ravaging his thoughts for an hour and it seems answers are either blank or don't even have one. He groaned as Pansy and Blaise watched Draco pace the room "What's got you all hyped up?" Pansy called "Something about Pottah" Draco told her nonchalantly "You're not still obsessed with him are you?" She asked "What? No! Just a weird afternoon and I am not obsessed with him" Draco glared at her "That's a lie, wanna explain the shrine?" Draco groaned "I do not have a shrine!" Blaise walked moved to the closet without a word and opened it then moving aside to show the Harry Potter shrine "Then explain this" Blaise motioned to the shrine as Draco's eye twitched at both of them.

"No, your dreaming and I am not explaining anything until I found out answers from an hour ago!" He went back to pacing "Draco, come on tell us what has you all worked up and what has this got to do with Potter?" She looked at him with her legs and arms crossed on his bed, don't get Draco wrong, he loves Blaise and Pansy but Merlin are they annoying sometimes. He didn't miss the look in Severus's eyes when he looked at Harry and that is another unanswered question added to the list.

"Will you stop torturing me if I tell you?" She nodded "Ugh. Fine, Potter seems to be in some kind of pain and Snape is acting weird" He said "How weird?" Blaise called sitting in the armchair in the room "Weird as in weird, he looked at Potter like he's hiding some kind of secret from him and quite frankly, I don't know why I care" he shrugged "Then why are you so worked up that he's in pain? Shouldn't that be funny?" She sniggered as he sighed "Look, my string has tightened twice whenever I ever so glance at Potter" The pair blinked "Your string what?" Pansy asked nor getting it "I thought they don't tighten, atleast according to the tale" Blaise said "I thought the same thing but that's happened twice and each time that happened, Potter seemed to be in pain. Caught him in the broom closet for whatever reason with sweat dripping down his face like he just ran a marathon and never stopped until then"

Pansy looked to be thought "How long has he been in pain?" She asked Draco "As far as I know three days in a row. Caught him in Potions, charms and the bloody giants class, make that four if you count the closet" He told her "Creature inheritance maybe?" She wondered "That's not possible, you don't get a creature inheritance into you're either 16 or 17, he's 13 and I highly doubt he even has one" Draco dismissed That idea but something about almost seems like that was the answer.

This is making his head hurt.

__________
4/3/23