Part 17

Draco held is beating head with a heating body that didn't seem to cool down even with the water raining down on him in the shower, Severus and Minerva decided that both boys will continue to share a room despite Harry's transformation being over and that annoyed Draco even with his string feeling like it's puncturing his skin. He groaned in annoyance and a pain groan as well.

He kept wondering why his string kept doing this and now of all times did it feel like it was tearing his skin? He didn't know and he clenched his teeth because of it. Since it was the weekend the boys were stuck in the room since it was raining outside and Harry was whimpering in the bed at his overheating body and the somewhat headache he had as well as his string feeling tight against the skin of his wrist. "Merlin's kill me" he groaned as he flipped around onto his right side on the bed and tried to let the mattress sink him and devour him whole but sadly it wasn't working and he was basically begging for relief by death of this overheating bed.

Draco walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and water still dabbed in his skin as he stepped out into the room, Harry was turned around so he didn't see Draco come into the room but the intense smell that suddenly hit his nose made the heat somehow increase and he nearly gasped out loud from the sudden rush and Draco nearly stumbled with the sweet smell all coming from Harry's direction. "Pottah.." Draco panted and had a hand placed on the desk next to him "What the hell did you... Do.." he panted again "I didn't... Do anything..." Harry panted his response and gulped down what formed in his mouth "Then why the hell do I keep smelling something sweet?" He demanded at the raven, at that Harry turned to face Draco face flushed in heat "What? I smelling something completely different" he said and that made the boys confused, what exactly were they smelling? Draco was sure Harry did something so he then again demanded to know what Harry did but Harry didn't do anything.

It got a bit physical when Draco stomped over with his towel tied tight around his waist and straddled Harry by his wrists pushed down onto the mattress. "Get off me!" Harry yelled at him "Not until you tell me what you did!" Draco yelled back, some leftover water fell onto Harry but he ignored the wet drops and glared heatedly at Draco. "Get off of me you idiot" Harry growled not noticing his green scales showing and flaring with his anger, Draco didn't miss that but he wanted to get to the source of the annoying sweet, sweet intoxicating smell that was hitting him full force from Harry. "Until you tell me what you did then N--" he paused when he noticed something, something red.

He lifted Harry's wrist with his and noticed a string, a Red string. "What?" Harry looked at him confused trying to remember what Hermione told him about soulmates and their string and the wrist Draco was staring at held his own string when he noticed Draco's wrist covered tight with a Red string. Their eyes met before looking back at their wrists and back at eachother the same thing running through their heads.

"Tell me I'm hallucinating and he is NOT my Soulmate!!!"

"Why the hell can I see you're string?" Draco gritted knowing why but didn't want to believe it "How in the hell am I supposed to know? You tell me you Git!" Harry growled scales flaring once more "You better quite flaring those scales at me Pottah" Draco growled back eyes sharp in slits "You don't own me! AND GET OFF!" something inside Draco snapped and he shifted Harry's arms to meet and be trapped under one hand while the other had sharp nails held threateningly at Harry who's eyes also went into slits with a growl emitting from each of their throats.

"How about fucking No"

____________
4/18/23