Part 14

Gringotts was the Potter families first stop once the weekend came even Remus and Harry's friends joined along with Draco begrudgingly. "Why exactly did I need to come along?" He called "To prevent you from accidentally spilling a dead man's secret" Severus said "I'm not dead, I'm very much alive thank you very much" James huffed fixing his glasses "And sadly Harry got you're bad eyesight" James gave him a non heated glare "That's just something that happens throughout my family line I can't help it" Harry shrugged as they walked into the bank "I'm still curious what they meant by the Manor" Draco raised an eyebrow "A Potter Manor? Never heard of it" Draco crossed his arms "That's because after my parents died I had to go into hiding with Harry and it seems that the Manor was kept secret since Harry and I had to go into hiding and Severus was back at Hogwarts" James said.

"I thought it was abandoned?" Remus said "It is, for now anyway" James told him, they walked to the front to the head Goblin who looked at the group "I wish to get into the Potter vault please" James called "And who might you be to ask such a request?" The Goblin asked James "James Potter and no I am not dead" He said as the Goblins eyes widen "One moment" he got down from the pedestal and went to find a Goblin involved with the Potters soon coming back with an old looking Goblin who seemed to recognize James "Mr. Potter, welcome back. Please, follow me" the Goblin called as the group followed after him.

Harry's mouth dropped "A-are you sure this is the right vault?" He looked at all the galleons and items inside the vault and the other three also had their mouths wide open "Nope, this is the right one.  Why?" James looked at his son "James, he wasn't raised in the rich list remember?" Severus sighed "oh. Right- whoops" He sheepishly chuckled "Now I know where Harry gets most of his genes from" Hermione said as Harry pouted "hey" She merely shrugged "Mate you are rich" Ron said "I didn't know" Draco blinked, the Potter money could rival the Malfoy fortune but then again why was he interested? "Now, should be in here somewhere" James entered the vault looking for something, Golic, the Goblin of the Potter vault waited for James.

James lifted a book but put it back before finding a closed scroll on one of the shelves "Found it! Let's go" he ushered them out of the vault as Golic closed it and they walked to a room but Golic stopped the group at the closed "Only the Potters can enter, the rest can wait out here. The ritual will be done momentarily" he told them "why?" Hermione asked but Remus pat her shoulder "it'll be fine, they'll be done soon" he told her then waved his hands at the Potters shooing them into the room "is this dangerous?" Harry gulped but not like his life wasn't in danger before "Not really no, it'll help with some things though" Severus assured him "And let's hope you do not have to end up saving Hogwarts. Again" They both sweatdropped while James gave them a weird look "Huh?" Severus waved him off "I'll explain later let's just get done with the ritual" he told him as they were surrounded by runes carved into the walls and floor.

"Mr. Potter, please step into the circle and walk around the sides 3 times before joining in the middle, you're parents will assist with this" Harry did as told walking around the sides 3 times and moving to the middle, James and Severus were on either side of the circle with their wands drawn, James held the closed scroll in hand and he was familiar with this so with Golic's nod he tossed the scroll in the air and both he and Severus shot magic as joined with Harry's floated to the scroll it ended up bringing out his inheritance and he winced "Hang on, almost done" James called as his wings sprouted and Severus had blue scales along his viewable skin.

The scroll rolled again before letting out a small golden glow and dropped in Harry's hands and his wings dropped to limp and he shook off his headache James and Severus walked over as Harry sat on the floor "Dizzy?" He nodded "That happens sometimes" Harry looked at the scroll "So, what about this?" His parents sat beside him as Golic left the family in peace and waited outside the doors. "This will have the nessesary information we'll need to know about you're inheritance, I'm just hoping it's not as bad as I have a feeling it is" Severus gulped as they unrolled the scroll to see the contents.

-----
Name: Harry Snape-Potter.
Father: James Potter.
Mother: Severus Snape-Potter.
Age received of inheritance: 13
Creature(s): Veela and Siren.
Status: Submissive Siren and Veela.
Mate: Hidden.
Core Block: 62% By A. P. W. B. D.
Magic block: 37% By A. P. W. B. D.
Inheritance block: broken at age 13.
Inheritance block placed by A. P. W. B. D.
Manipulation spell: 92% by A. P. W. B. D.
Love Potion for Ginny Weasley: 83% by A. P. W. B. D.
Forcefully taken from Severus Snape-Potter by A. P. W. B. D. And C. D.
Manipulation Potion: 98% by A. P. W. B. D.
----

Harry's hands were shaking while his parents both had the looks of committing murder. "I fucking knew it" Severus growled as his scales flared angrily "Sev, can I use the Avada Kedavra spell on them?" James looked hopefully at his husband "No. We need to raise Harry and neither of us are going to end up in Azkaban like Sirius because we tried to kill idiots" he told him "Fine, as long as I can strangle Vernon I'm good" Harry swallowed Saliva that formed in his mouth "He's lied to me?" His voice sounded so small as he asked that "He's lied to a lot of people, now we just need to know who you're mate is" Harry raised an eyebrow "Mate?" They nodded "I was James's mate by both our strings and because of our inheritances. We don't know who yours is since it seems to be hidden" James told him before standing up again and shaking his wings as he let them back into his body to hide them and his eyes returned to normal as well as his fingers.

Severus sighed and stood up himself with a wave of his hand he no longer had scales or webbed hands that sunk beck into his body and Harry followed after doing the same as his parents. "We either need I wait until he finds who his Soulmate is by his string or do a spell to see who his mate is" Severus said as Harry continued to looked at the scroll behind them "well we can't force it. That's something we can't do" James stated as Severus looked in thought, "well he's like you from what I've seen so far, he's oblivious to some things" James smirked as Severus gave a mock of offense "I am not!" He squealed as James laughed "You are and you know it!" Harry looked up from the scroll at them confused "Nothing" James said in a sing song tone while Severus glared at him with a pout.

He is not oblivious only Harry is.

And James knows both his husband and son ARE oblivious.

_________
4/12/23