Part 15

Harry groaned next to Ron and Hermione at the Gryffindor table "I wanna see Dad" Harry said glancing around to make sure no one heard him "You'll see him later, last I heard from Professor McGonagall is that Malfoys going to be tagging along with him for awhile until the end of the year which was months away "I'm fine now, I'm not in my inheritance nor in any pain anymore" he said as Hermione sighed "This isn't up for debate Harry, I'm still upset with you for keeping this from us" Hermione glared "Hey I didn't know my parents were still alive" he told her "That's not what she meant. She meant about your inheritance and you being in pain" Ron said as Harry sweatdropped in a deflate. That's why she was still mad at him.

Hermione smacked him over the head as he yelped "Ow! What was that for!" He called rubbing his head where Hermione hit him "That was requested from you're Mother" she said as Harry looked at the head table with a small grin on Severus's face watching that exchange and Harry grumbled under his breath about Severus being mean for that and Hermione gave a smirk while Ron just smiling and eating his food.

Severus made sure to ask the kitchen elves to make some extra food and didn't tell them about who it was for. And he grinned when he seen Hermione smack Harry over the head just as he requested her to do, he would award 30 house points to Gryffindor because of that.

Dinner ended and Severus slipped out with the door nearby and went to his room giving the password and entering where James was halfway asleep on the nearby couch his glasses halfway falling off his face and he was snoring, Severus shook his head in amusement and walked over stretching and flopping on the couch as James's eyes opened and he looked around before seeing Severus flopped on the couch "You come to visit because I was lonely" James joked as Severus rolled his eyes and James pulled him onto his lap with his arms wrapped around his waist "I missed you Sev" James muttered "Missed you too you idiot" James smiled into Severus's chest as Severus hugged James around his shoulders.

James swung his legs over the side of the couch to where his feet touched the floor with Severus still in his arms and stood up and Severus made sure to stay holding on tight so he didn't fall and he took them to the bed and flopped onto his back with Severus now sitting on top of him "I honestly miss fucking you" Severus blushed a deep red "You blunt idiot!" He squealed as James laughed with his hands firm on Severus's hips to prevent him from trying to run off around the room. James laughed as he grinned and flipped them and now Severus was now on his back with James hands holding his wrists down "James! I need to teach tomorrow!" He blushed "but I miss fucking my siren" he whined "too bad! I need I teach and walk tomorrow!!" He puffed his cheeks at James who still had his whine on his face, Severus will admit that 12 years out of sex left him sometimes horny in unexpected hours of the day with even the memory of those lustful nights with James.

"Please" James whined in a beg with Severus still blushing "why now?" He asked "because I want my Siren" he pouted at Severus with begging eyes, Severus was tempted to give in but he still needed to teach but more importantly, walk. How the hell was he supposed to explain with a limp when there is no three headed dog in the third floor corridor protecting a destroyed stone. But then again... He doesn't know if James grew down there or not but- James gave him puppy eyes that he's only known about through his Stag form and groaned "Fine. But if I can't walk tomorrow I am hexing you" He warned as James pout turned into a mischievous grin "Don't worry, I'll make sure you can walk" Severus now felt like he was about regret giving James the go ahead to get into his pants.

James just wanted to spend time with his mate while he had the chance and also wanting to spend time with his son now that he has the chance to fix what he missed. But first on the list, was his husband, Severus Potter.

_________
4/12/23