Part 18

The room occupied by the boys looked trashed and things were thrown about but that's not what disrupted the mess, it was the wings and growls heat ignored and anger at its fullest.

Draco jumped at Harry with extended sharp nails aiming straight for his face but Harry grabbed him by the wrist harshly and flipped him over his shoulder onto the ground and his knee slammed dab into Draco's chest. Draco glared at him with a wince since Harry was pushing pressure with his knee and his free hand held free ready for causing harm "I'm not that dumb to fall for that, I know enough to know when I'm about to be hit" Harry hissed at him however Draco's leg slammed into Harry's shoulder causing the raven to yelp out of shock and fall on his back as Draco took over dominance since he was a Dominant Veela and Harry was a Submissive Veela.

Harry's hand shaking reached for his hurting shoulder since Draco's knee rammed it pretty hard but Draco's hand slammed his wrist onto the floor next to his head, Draco's stare was piercing and somehow felt himself shivering from it as if he was trying to not look at it. "A submissive Veela, hm?" Draco smirked as Harry glared but said nothing in denial at Draco's statement "So what about it?" Harry snapped with another wince at his shoulder "Oi, quite the snapping at me" He growled as Harry wiggled to get free but Draco wasn't letting up on keeping Harry unable to get free to try and lunge at him again even if his chest ached from when Harry's knee was pinned.

"Ah, ah, don't even think about it. I'm not done with you" Harry's arms may have been bound by Draco but his legs were available and went to slam it into the back of Draco's head but he moved his head and it paused above his shoulder shaking as Draco just looked at him with slits still in his eyes looking at Harry "I won't fall for the same trick Twice" Harry cursed under his breath for his knee not hitting Draco but the boys were still in denial about being Soulmates when the heat that was somewhat not over powered by their anger burst full force and Draco and Harry were suddenly panting harder in closer proximity of eachother with the smell from each of them stronger then earlier, the urge stronger then the other day when James took them to the hospital wing.

"Was this heat?" Draco wondered when the urge to fuck Harry made him grit his teeth, Harry turned his head panting when the urge to want to be fucked by the Veela above him made him grip his fingers into fists to prevent any movements at Draco.

Draco looked at Harry, did he always look cute? He blinked. "Stop looking at me" Harry said not looking at Draco with his face flushed again he said nothing but got off of him and went searching through the drawers for something before pulling out a bottle, his wings retracting back into his back and his eyes returned to normal. Opening it he swallowed down some pills before closing the bottle again and tossing it at Harry who just looked at it after it landed in his lap while he held his shoulder "Take three" Is all he said before getting dressed since he was still in a towel that somehow did not come undone throughout the fight.

Harry just looked at it not bothering to touch it "I'm not taking something I don't know what it is" Harry told him lifting his head and looking at a now dressed Draco who had a shirt and pants on with his arms crossed, he didn't look like he was panting now "Just do it, it'll stop the heat" Harry picked it up with his free hand looking at it "How do I know it's not tampered with?" He questioned as Draco groaned "Do you really think I'm dumb enough to take something tampered with even if I just took some?" Draco looked at him as if he was dumb "Maybe but I'm not trusting it" Harry said not making the same mistake twice after that incident. Draco rolled his eyes and walked over snatching the bottle from Harry and opening it dumping the bottle and had three pills in his palm before he closed the bottle back up "Take them before I force them down your throat" Harry glared "No"

"Take them if you want the heat to stop" Harry didn't want to take something he wasn't sure was tampered with again, he wasn't making the same mistake twice. "Take them you idiot" Draco glared "No" "Take them or I'm forcing them down your throat" Harry pursed his lips shut to keep anything from going into his mouth and Draco was planning on forcing these down Harry's throat since he was refusing to take the heat blocking pills, he tried once more to get Harry to take the pills before doing something he knew was going to stay with him with either embarrassment or something else.

He plopped the pills into his mouth without swallowing making Harry confused with his lips no longer pursed shut and without breaking eye contact slammed his lips onto Harry's causing the ravens eyes to widen and Draco slipped the pills from his mouth into Harry's who tried to reject them but they slipped through and down his throat since Draco made sure to keep their lips together in order to keep Harry from spitting them out. Breaking the kiss Harry's face was flushed bright red as he sputtered with both anger and meek embarrassment as Draco stood and walked away his face flared in flush.

"I cannot believe I did that but it was the only one to get him to take the pills" he muttered under his breath walking out of the Slytherin common room leaving Harry in the shared room as he sputtered away out of blush. "Oh dear Merlin tell me THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! HE DIDN'T KISS ME!" he was in denial about being Soulmates to him as well as being kissed by him. His body wasn't hot anymore and his breathing was back to normal so he guessed the pills really did stop the heat but how was he supposed to know that since he didn't trust them! Not even the stupidly hot blonde who just left.

What has his life come too?

_________
4/18/23