Part 10

Harry grumbled as he stood next to Draco in Potions, pain hit him full force in the middle of the night and Draco had to take care of him per Madam Pomfery's orders, "Stop grumbling and help me" Harry mimicked him out of spite and added the ingredients into the cauldron adding in the mixture to the Potion they were assigned to create with Severus keeping an eye on him from where he was observing.

Harry found it odd that Severus kept looking at him during class or when in the great hall and he was very confused on why and especially confused on why no one will tell him anything of what's wrong with him. The one question that really stuck with him was the creature inheritance thing, if he even had one that is. It would certainly explain the pain that hits him full force at random times like now, he winced and Draco glanced at him "Potter" he called in a whisper but Harry shook his head with closed eyes "I'm fine" he whispered back so they would draw attention to them "You are not, we'll ask Snape or Madam Pomfery for some kind of Potion to atleast limit the pain until you're transformation is over after class" He told him, "No, it's nothing. I don't want to bother them" Draco sighed in through his nose, Harry was both an irritation and a handful when it involved his health in any sort and he's learning that the hard way.

He was going to keep him here and ask Severus if he's got a Potion for Harry because otherwise this was going to get noticed by others and from the looks of what he's witnessed is that Harry wanted no one to know about this and frankly he'd have to agree with that. Class ended and Draco grabbed Harry's sleeve preventing him from leaving the class before dragging him to Severus's desk "Do you have some kind of Potion for him because quite frankly if this keeps up then others will notice" Draco said as Harry huffed with a shudder when the pain left uncomfortable shivers down his body giving him goosebumps and he didn't like it.

Severus knowing about this sighed and stood up going to one of the shelves and picking out a Potion then walking back to the boys  and offering the Potion without a word, Harry eyed it like it was possibly poison and so Severus spoke up "it'll stop the pain for a few hours but I suggest taking small doses for a week" He offered the Potion again to Harry with a glare from Draco and a side eye glance from him to the Potion and Harry reluctantly grabbed the Potion and drank some, it was bad at first but gradually tasted better until the pain vanished. "Now go to you're classes and if his happens again, go to Madam Pomfery" Severus told them as Draco led he way out with Harry behind him giving a confused glance before walking out of the room.

Severus sighed, any day now and Harry would have finished coming into his inheritance but without knowing how long he's been in his inheritance transformation is just a try and stall until he's found James but he's had no luck as of yet.

He needed to find him, or otherwise Harry would never know the truth. He sighed again and rubbed his temple with his fingers.

"James... Please..." He glanced at the only window available in the dungeons of his classroom.

In a hidden building far off about 300 miles from Hogwarts in a dark room, a red string glowed brightly while tightening on a wrist connected to a Dark raven haired male with glasses halfway falling down his face with tired eyes and a wand tucked tightly to his palm, his breathing ragged and much damage on his boy with a torn shirt, "Sev... erus... Expecto... Patronum" A stag Patronus formed nuzzling it's nose to the man's face "Get.. Severus... Hogwarts... Go.." the Patronus turned and ran into a wisp of blue out the nearby window heading to the destination. Hogwarts.

__________
4/10/23