Part 21

Morning rose and the birds chirped outside the open window as Harry opened his eyes with blurry vision and blindly searched for his glasses that he felt and grabbed them then put them on to see "What...?" He sat up and yawned before looking down and saw his bare chest and what looked to be bite marks on his skin. His face immediately went a dark shade of red as the last night slammed into him and if one looked closely you could see steam flowing off him from blushing very, very hard.

"Oh, no... tell me that didn't happen. I didn't have sex with Malfoy. I didn't like it!!!!!!!"

His mind was spinning and he felt dizzy from all the thoughts of denial as well as how he denied, denied, and denied that he liked Draco touching him and doing that to him all night. But, he didn't like it.. right? He hated Draco, right? and now he was confused and his brain has now spiraled into no control as he groaned pulling the covers to cover his chest as he tried to think but that paused when he felt something in his lap hugging his waist "Eh?" he pulled the covers up a little to see what seemed to be hugging before finding a pale looking arm and traced it to the source when his face that went sorta back to normal was back full force in a deep red when he seen Draco asleep beside him where his arm was hugging his waist "This git! I'm going to kill him!!" Harry's embarrassment level was back at above max, he couldn't believe this because he generally had the stare of a look of absolute murder. "I'm going to murder you git" he scowled and went to jump at him but suddenly Draco's eyes opened and Harry was immediately pinned to the mattress in an embarrassing position and really wanted to cover himself.

"Get off of me" he glared at the blonde above him who looked at him nonchantily "how about no since you just tried to hit me" he told him "Because you--!" Draco's lips suddenly formed a smirk and he sat up releasing Harry's arms that instantly covered from his dick to his butt. "shy are we?" Harry blushed and glared at the same time "N-no--" he squeaked with red cheeks when his leg was lifted back but he still covered his but to his dick since those are what he felt embarrassed when they were exposed when anyone was around. "That's lying Pottah~" Draco continued to smirk at Harry not letting his leg go "let me go you git!" Harry yelled at him clearly blushing and embarrassed by the current position he was in "I don't think i will since it's the beginning of the weekend, i think you need a wake up call from what you're trying hide" Harry's blush intensified at that, he didn't need a wake up call because he was still trying to deny that it even happened last night. 

"No, no, i don't, i don't- hey! hands off!" Draco began to move Harry's hands from where he was covering both his but and dick but he only needed to move them just to get to Harry's butt before slipping a finger in and Harry gasped and his insides clenched around Draco's finger "it's still so tight in here" he grinned "t-take it out- AHHH!" his finger jerked up and hit dead center on Harry's G-spot, he let out a breathy gasp and his body trembled because it left a lingering pleasure tingling throughout the fibers of his body, Draco hit his spot again and again each time left Harry with the same lingering tingling pleasure "s-stop h-hitting that- Hah ah!" Draco hit it again with much more force and strength then the last few times "really, you want me to stop? But you sound like you it being hit" He said that painfully sweetly with an added cheeriness but also with a mischievous deep horniness lunged into the mix. Harry knew right then and there that he was screwed there was absolutely no way out of this situation and worst of all his body enjoyed every single damn lingering touch that traced back to Draco and that was both a pleasant and annoying thought.

This could not be happening right now not only was his ass about to be once again destroyed by the blonde fingering him but he thought that he might not even be able to walk for 24 hours because he was screwed dry, he also lost his virginity last night because of what Draco and him did in the shower.

Draco took his fingers out of Harry and flipped him on all fours almost making his glasses fling onto the pillow "Hey, i will kick your arse if you even-- ah hah AH!" Harry gripped the sheets as Draco was inside of him "I would like to see you try, the wake-up call is still in order" he began to thrust into Harry at inhuman speed that made Harry begin to lose control of his voice and every useless attempts to say stop all were replaced with moans because the dick connected to the blonde ramming into his from behind kept hitting the same spot his fingers did but instead it was being hit harder then his fingers managed to do and it was sending him into overdrive with a blank mind.

Draco seemed to enjoy every single sound Harry produced and it seemed as if the heat from yesterday was coming back and he wanted to smell the enticing scent of Harry's once again. He hadn't marked him yet but there weren't many male Veelas and there were even less submissive Veelas out in the wizarding world. He slowed to a stop half letting Harry catch his breath but also planning to ram Harry in another position that'll certainly drive the raven out of mind Harry collapsed to the mattress on his side when Draco lifted his leg again while he was still laying on his side before ramming back into him, Harry yelled out a moan as Draco thrusted and thrusted repeatedly just as he wanted Harry was losing his mind out of pleasure "Having been woke up yet?" He smirked as nicked Harry's ear with his hit breath breathing against his skin, Harry shuddered because of that but if this continued then he would certainly be begging for Draco to just ruin his ass completely  possibly for the rest of the day that's IF it reached that point where the aching pleasure assured him, it wasn't going to be very long. 

It did reach that point, way too quickly, and Harry was just begging for Draco to just ruin his ass which is exactly what Draco did and he did that for the next few hours in different positions but he made sure he didn't cum in Harry to prevent him from getting pregnant since he was a Submissive who had the ability to get pregnant they ended the term "Wake-up call" just two hours before dinner was ready. Harry was a panting, blushing mess had stuffed a pillow into his face as his lower back to his ass was aching from soreness, Draco slunk back his hair while having on of his arms on his knee "I will kill you one day" Harry called muffled from the pillow in his face "I'd like to see you try" Harry took the pillow from his face and glared at Draco but his face went red when he seen Draco looked very, very hot right now. He turned and began to rethink his life choices at the very moment rambling under his breath about the git being hot when he wasn't supposed to be. 

Draco just listened to Harry's ramblings with a concealed chuckle as he got up from the bed to get dressed since they've been naked since last night and all morning, he not only got to remind Harry how much power he has over him in bed but he also managed to find a few of the ravens sweet spots and licked his lips when he remembered the taste of all those spots as well as of Harry will forever stay with him.

______
4/21/23