Alpha!Gladiator Junker Queen x Fem!Omega!Reader

Since JQ is an alpha she will be G!P which means she will have a dick.

==========================================

Your POV

My uncle laughs from beside me as the crowd cheers on the two gladiators below us. Despite us being family, I hate him. I don't even like calling him my uncle. You see my hatred comes from him poisoning my beloved father. Even though there wasn't concrete evidence against him, I along with the people had him as the suspect. You don't go eyeing and envying your brother's position for years for nothing.

"Gladiator Queen! Gladiator Queen!"

I'm drawn back to the ring, my eyes landing on the tall muscular woman. She relishes in the cheers before turning back to the other gladiator. He tries to back away but his injured leg gives in, forcing him into a kneeling position. The queen brandishes her weapon, turning to the Emperor as the crowd shouts for him to be saved. My uncle looks at the crowd with boredom while he gets up, looking between the two fighters. He holds up his hand, letting the tension build for a few seconds before inevitably turning his thumb downwards. The crowd uproars in protest, yelling at him to change his mind. He remained unphased, his gaze stern as he kept his sight on the two. I shake my head in disapproval, turning to the ring only to see the alpha staring at me.

Her gaze seems to ask 'what do you want?'. I hesitate, my eyes flickering to the form of my uncle who watches on in confusion. The crowd goes quiet as I raise my hand, pointing my thumb towards the sky. Everyone's eyes fall to the Gladiator Queen, the alpha nodding before stepping away and sheathing her dagger. The crowd cheers, shouting my name in support. My uncle's eyes are full of fury, my loyal bodyguard Aemilius, stepping in and offering me his arm. I swiftly take it and he escorts me while the crowd continues.

"That seemed to have displeased the emperor." He speaks, keeping me close as we make our way to my room.

"You should know that I'll take every chance I get to displease him."

"I do but I worry. His patience and mercy for you could run out at any time."

"You won't have to worry for long." I reply as he shuts my door behind me, my thoughts reminiscing back to the Gladiator Queen.

"I know that look." He sighs, "You have a plan in that head of yours."

"She can help me." I whisper, "You and I both know what Howl has done to her family. Perhaps she can help us."

His eyes widen and he double checks that no one is listening, "Y/N you know you cannot just say that out loud. He can execute you for that."

"Think about it, Aemilius. If she agreed to help us, Howl wouldn't stand a chance."

"That's if she agrees to your plan."

"Which is why I need to talk to her."

"Princess I cannot protect you if we go down there. We'd be heavily outnumbered."

"Then it's a good thing that the gladiators have a positive view of me."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. I've talked to many of them over the past few years. Besides whether you join me or not I will be going to talk to her."

"Then you leave me no choice. When are you going to see her?"

"We'll go tonight."

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Odessa picking up chibi Y/N bridal style

Aemilius stook close to me as we entered the gladiators quarters. Some of the few experienced warriors greeted me with some waves and nods while the newcomers stared at me in shock. Geiger, the right hand of the Gladiator Queen, approaches me giving a small bow.