Pharah x Fem!Reader x Sombra

Sombra/Olivia^

Pharah/Fareeha^

Pharah/Fareeha^

*clears throat* THE BAES

========================================================================================

Your POV

"Hey, Y/N!" Alvaro, one of the local merchants, call out to me

I smile, walking over to him, "Hey Alvaro! How have you been?"

"I've been doing good. Finally asked out Adella the other day."

"How did that go?~" I ask with a smirk leaning on his stand

"To my surprise, she actually agreed! We have a date later tomorrow."

"See, look at you! I told you she would say yes."

"Anyway speaking of dates....how is your situation?"

I groaned, "Aw come on Alvaro, it's the same answer as usual."

"I'm just saying a lot of the people would be preening at the attention of two warriors. Not to mention, one of your suitors is our very best."

"Oh yes, my parents like to remind me almost every day."

Alvaro goes to respond, but he stops.

"What's wrong?"

He only smirks in return before motioning behind me. I turn around just in time to see Fareeha approach me.

"Hi Y/N." She smiles

"H-Hey Fareeha. How did the mission go?"

"It went well. My squad didn't have any injuries or casualties."

"Oh, that's wonderful! The gods truly blessed you and your squad."

"They truly have." She responds, rubbing the back of her neck, "Anyway I was actually wondering if you'd like to-"

She's cut off by another voice, "Fareeha!~"

We both look towards the voice to see Sophia, along with a few of her friends. They quickly surround the top warrior, causing her to back away from me.

"I heard you just got back from your mission! How'd it go?" Sophia asks, invading her personal space

I grow uncomfortable at their presence and step away from Fareeha. Sophia has always had a crush on Fareeha, and when she found out that our top warrior might've been interested in me, well, she made sure to make my life horrible whenever we were in close proximity. Sadly, Fareeha didn't know this since Sophia likes to always pop up out of nowhere when we're talking.

"Um, well, I can tell you about it later, but I need to talk to Y/N-"

"Oh, come on, you can tell us now~"