Mob Boss Junkerqueen x Fem!Reader

I was so tempted to do a wrong place wrong time scenario but instead went with this one. Who knows it might be a oneshot you all will get in the future. Also this will be a modern AU.

----------------------------------

Your POV

"We sure showed those omnics!" Jamison cackled as we entered the base.

"Yeah but they gave us a good ol' scrap though. I mean look at Y/N!"

"Hey I didn't get hit too much!" I scoff lightly smacking the other Junker.

"They must've hit you one too many times in the head. You've got bruises all over you Y/N, not to mention the cuts you got either."

"Yeah Boss won't be too happy about that." Oliver joins in as the van comes to a stop.

"Hey as long as no one snitches and tells her I'll be fine."

"Y/N those bruises are pretty obvious and besides you're going to have to go to the medic to get checked out. You never know if one of those bots has tetanus."

I sigh knowing that they were right, "Alright I will. Just tell boss that I checked out early for the night."

"Sure thing!" Jamison smiles, waving at me as Oliver opens the door.

I made my way to our infirmary, holding my side which was beginning to hurt. It's not long before I enter the familiar white room, our medic spotting me immediately.

"Back again Y/N?"

"Yep." I smile shuffling over to one of the beds.

"Well you know what to do. Just sit still while I look you over okay?"

"No problem."

She begins to access the bruises and cuts, her brows furrowing at a couple as she jotted something down on a notepad. Anika rolls over to a cabinet grabbing some cotton swabs, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and a couple other things. She rolls back over to me and gently grabs my arm before dabbing it with the alcohol. I wince and hiss, trying to retract my arm but her grip remains firm.

"Some of the bruises seem pretty deep. Sadly I can't really prescribe anything other than rest and ice. Your cuts aren't too bad either, but I'll clean them out just in case."

"So I'll survive?" I ask our medic with a smirk.

"Yes you'll survive-"

Suddenly she's interrupted as the door slams open, revealing our red eyed angry boss. I gulp while she stalks towards me, our medic swiftly leaving the room.

"What the hell did I say to you before you left?"

"Not to do a-anything reckless."

"And?"

"Not to come back with anymore injuries." I sigh, lowering my head.

"Oi look at me." With another gulp I slowly look up at her, my eyes staring into her very intimidating red ones. She sighs, her shoulders slouching and her red orbs softening as her hand cupped my chin, "Look Y/N, I know you don't care but it's just, I-well, some of the other members worry about you out there. Sometimes you take risks that are too risky and well you end up getting hurt."

"I always take risks that protect my friends. Sure I may get shot or punched, kicked, bruised, etc but at least they're alive."

"And what happens when a bullet hits the right spot? What happens when a kick or a punch hits the right spot and damages you internally? What happens then?"