Yandere!Mummy!Amaris x Fem!Archeologist!Reader

Ana^

Ana^

Pharah/Fareeha^

Pharah/Fareeha^

-------------------

Your POV

"We're close. I know it." My friend Amara states watching the diggers

"If you find it, it'll be the find of the century." I smile placing my hand on her shoulder

"Yeah! And when we discover it we can go celebrate!" Jamal cheers hugging us

"Well while you all go party someone will have to make sure no one tries anything." Claire states

"Aww not a party person?"

"I-"

Claire is interrupted when one of the diggers approaches Amara.

"We think we've found something."

Our friend glances at us before we all follow him. He takes us towards the edge of the dig site where there seemed to be an opening into a structure. I kneel down beside the opening and turn on my flashlight, illuminating the dark room. My eyes widened at the large stone statues around the room, some being of the Egyptian gods while others resembled sphinxes. Although what caught my attention was the hieroglyphics on the wall.

"Is it their tomb Y/N?" Claire asks edging closer to me

"I can't tell yet. I need to get a closer look at the hieroglyphics."

Amara nods and asks one of the helpers to bring over some rope. They secure the rope with a stake before I carefully make my way down. Amara, Claire, Jamal, and a couple others follow looking around the chamber in awe. I walk over to the hieroglyphics and begin to read them, a small smile appearing on my face when I finish.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've found the lost tomb of the Pharaoh Amaris."

Everyone smiles and soon it's followed by cheers. Amara runs over to me and hugs me.

"I can't believe we've finally done it!"

My smile grows larger and I return the hug. After a few minutes Jamal comes up to us.