Ashe x ForcedProstitute!Female!Reader

This oneshot is kinda based on the 1800s-1900s. Although not entirely since there will be some stuff in here from the future. 

=================================================================

Your POV

I hated this. I hated having to service the disgusting and vile women and men that come in to request our services. Especially when they think they can get rough with us and leave marks. If you haven't caught on yet I'm a prostitute. Well I didn't choose to be one. After some people broke themselves into my home and killed my parents, they forced me to make money for them. Which leads to my situation. 

There is one positive sign of this however. I was able to meet Ashe who was the leader of a nearby group called the Deadlock Rebels. They were actually well liked around the brothel since most of her group was nice and treated us well. After heists the group would always come by and entertain us, whether that be telling us about the heist, or well, other intimate activities. Needless to say me a few of the other girls couldn't help but fall for the dashing rebels, much to the distaste of our boss. 

I'm brought out of my thoughts as the front door opens, revealing the captor of my thoughts. I smile when red eyes meet mine and I quickly run into Ashe's arms.

"Hey Babygirl." She chuckles spinning me around 

"Hi." I giggle placing my head on her shoulder

Upon hearing the door clothes the other girls leave their rooms, happiness clear in their eyes as they ran into the arms of their lovers. Although I notice one of the Deadlock members, Tex, looking around for his love Selene. I mentally cringe knowing that she was taking....care of a rather, rough, client upstairs.

"Where's Selene?" He asks turning to me

"She's upstairs dealing with a client." I respond, looking at him with pity

His fists clench clearly angered by someone touching his girl.

"Go on up there." Ashe states motioning her head towards the staircase

Tex nods moving to place his gun on the table when I stop him.

"Take it." I whisper, "He's not a very...kind person."

Almost immediately Tex bolts up the stairs, nothing but anger and malicious intent radiating off of his body. I turn back to Ashe when he disappears from view, her narrowed gaze still on the staircase.

"I thought y'all were going to be gone for a week on a heist." 

"Well we got it done early." She smiles placing her hands on my hips, "We couldn't stand being away from our loves for too long~"

I wrap my arms around her neck, kissing her cheek. She guides my head to her chest placing her chin on my head.

"Do you remember what I promised you darlin'?"

Flashback commencing......

Ashe slides up beside me wrapping her arm around my waist. She pecks my lips, a small smile on her face, apparently finding my panting state somewhat amusing. Another kiss is planted on my shoulder as I shuffle around to face her. I softly place my hands on her cheeks, smiling at her.

"I love you Ashe." I confess cuddling up to her

"I love you too baby." She whispers running her hands down my body, her red orbs staying locked with mine, "I promise I'll get you out of here."

My smile dips knowing that there was no way, "Ashe baby, you know Dale won't-"

"Time's up." Our bodyguard Xavier states knocking on the door

Ashe growls giving me one last kiss before getting up. She quickly begins to get dressed as I kept my gaze to the bed. 

"I'll find a way." She states drawing my attention back to her

I look up at her as she leaves wanting nothing more than to follow her out, to leave this hellhole with her. I hold back tears when the door closes tightly grasping the sheets beneath me. Sadly I know I had another client in an hour so I had to get ready. I begin to put on my clothes trying to keep my thoughts away from my lover. That changes however when I hear yelling coming down the hall. 

"HELL NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU OR YOUR DEADBEAT GANG  MEMBERS WALK OUTTA HERE WITH MY GIRLS! I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF Y'ALL COMING IN HERE AND GIVING THOSE BITCHES HOPE!"

"WELL WE'RE NOT LEAVING HERE WITHOUT THEM!"

"YOU WANT THEM THAT BADLY!? THEN PAY 3 MILLION EACH FOR THEM!"

It goes quiet and I fear for Ashe's safety.

"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! YOU AND YOUR LACKEYS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THAT MONEY! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!"

Flashback ending......

"Yes." I smile leaning into her hold, "I do."

"Well-"

"What the fuck are you all doing in here?"

I whip my head around in fear seeing Dale standing in the middle of the hall. Ashe narrows his eyes at him handing me over to her omnic guard B.O.B. She motions towards a couple of her other members who quickly leave and come back in with 6 bags. They throw them on the ground in front of Dale, one of them busting open to reveal money inside.

"18 million." Ashe states, "3 million each just like you stated."

Dale stands there in complete shock his eyes locked on the bags. 

"Now we'll be taking our girls." Ashe continues Dale's eyes snapping up to hers

"Like hell you are." He sneers, "Just cause I said that didn't mean that I meant it."

Ashe raised one of her perfect eyebrows, "Then why did you get me to sign-"

"You didn't sign shit. I'm not letting you leave here with them."

My girlfriend sighs reaching behind and grabbing her gun before pointing it at Dale, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." 

"You won't do it." Dale smirks

Suddenly we hear a gunshot upstairs causing him to jump and turn in the direction of the noise. A few seconds later Selene's door opens, revealing Tex carrying a sobbing Selene. As they walked past Dale he reached out to grab Selene only to get punched in the face by Tex. Ashe smirks at this before turning to B.O.B.

"B.O.B you and some of the others take the girls outside and get them in the cars. The other and I will take care of this scumbag."

The omnic only nods before escorting me and the others out, with a few of the boys staying behind with Ashe. Tex leads the way taking Selene to the smaller car of the four. B.O.B guides me to the first car helping me into the passenger seat while he stands guard outside. I jump when I hear a gunshot a few minutes later and I look back to the entrance with worry. It's quickly replaced by relief however when Ashe and the others stroll out, with their money in hand. The white haired goddess says something to the others before walking to the car. Ashe gets in while B.O.B squeezes into the back.

"What happened?" I ask as she starts the car

"Nothin' you have to worry about. All you need to know is that he won't be bothering us anymore." She responds intertwining our hands