Einherjar!Zarya x Fem!Vampire!Reader

Alright so I know this skin in game is a little lackluster but I mainly did this oneshot because of the lore behind the name of it

 Einherjar (singular einheri) literally means "army of one", or those who fight alone, and are among those who have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla. Which to me at least screams Zarya so thus the idea was born XD

----

Your POV

I don't deserve her. I truly don't. I don't deserve a wife as good as Aleksandra. Not only did she know the risks of marrying me, a fellow woman, but I was also a vampire. I told her this of course when we became friends and surprisingly she didn't turn me in or call me demon. Instead she accepted me and later courted me.

"I'm home my love!"

I smile zooming towards her as she shut the door. I engulf her in a hug earning a chuckle from her.

"I'm guessing there were a few bumps in the work today? It's almost sunset. I was getting worried."

"There were a few but nothing major. I'm sorry for worrying you."

"As long as you're back in my arms it's okay." I smile, kissing her cheek, "Now come I have dinner ready for us."

"I love you so much."

"I know." I giggle

We both sat down at the table talking about our day while we ate. It doesn't take long for either of us to finish our meals, Zarya moving quickly to take up the dishes for me. I smile following her into the kitchen getting on my tippy toes to kiss her cheek. She laughs and wraps her arm around my waist lifting me up to kiss me. Although just before our lips could touch there was a shout from outside.

"WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE ALEKSANDRA!" Someone shouts, "AND WE KNOW SHE'S A VAMPIRE!"

My eyes widen and I step back, my wary eyes locked on the door.

"DON'T TRY TO HIDE HER! WE KNOW THAT BLOOD SUCKER IS IN THERE ALEKSANDRA!" Another villager shouts, "JUST SURRENDER HER AND NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU!"

My wife turns to me with a look of sorrow in her eyes. I walk up to her staring into her lovely blue eyes.

"I'll surrender myself. I don't want you to get hurt."

"No." She shakes her head cupping my face, "If you surrender they'll kill you. I won't allow that."

"Then let me help-"

"The sun is still out." She points out motioning towards the sunset, "With the crowd out there it would be easy for one of them to pull off your cover."

"I won't let you-"

"You have to my love. Don't worry about me."

She brings me in for a quick kiss, the villagers growing more and more impatient outside. I run my hand through her brown hair as she pulls away, our eyes meeting again.