Ashe x Fem!Mechanic!Reader

-------------------------

Your POV

It was a usual slow day at my mechanic shop. Not too many people come around these parts anymore aside from travelers or the deadlock rebels. For the latter I usually worked on payloads, equipment, upgrading BOB, and on rare occasions her bike. I swear that piece of beauty is like her child or something.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the door bell alarm ringing, alerting me to a customer. I look up my jaw almost falling when I spot Cole at the door.

"Hey Y/N. Long time no see." He smiles walking towards me

"Oh don't start with that." I huff leaning back in my seat, "Whenever you're around so is trouble, so what have you done this time?"

"Nothing. I promise." He chuckles. I give him a blank stare and he gives in, "Alright ok I'll tell ya. I came here to drop Ashe's bike off."

My eyes widen and I look behind him to see the red beauty, "How did you get her bike? She loves that thing more than me." I mutter the last part under my breath

"I ran into Ashe and the ol' gang on a score. Instead of giving me the one thing I wanted they decided to fight me for it. I needed a ride back to town and well here I am."

I shake my head as he sets the keys on the counter, "You sure are one crazy cowboy."

He laughs, ruffling my head before I hear a car horn outside. Cole tips his hat and quickly leaves. I follow him out looking over the bike for any scratches or missing parts. Surprisingly the only thing wrong with it was the coat of dirt on the once red paint. I pull it into the garage before going back to my office, dialing Ashe's number. She doesn't pick up forcing me to leave a voicemail.

"Hey Ashe it's Y/N. Your favorite person in the world just dropped by and left your bike. Don't worry there's no missing parts or scratches although she definitely needs a bath." I chuckle, "I'm sure I'll see you soon."

I hang up and quickly begin to wash the bike. Sure enough about 15 minutes later I hear a few bikes pull up. I look over my shoulder to see a few deadlock rebel members along with Ashe. I watch with amusement as they rush into the shop, beginning to search it for Cole.

"He's not here." I speak up grabbing their attention, "He left shortly after giving me the keys."

Ashe walks towards us and I step away so she could look over her bike. The beautiful red paint was once again visible, allowing her to see anything I might've missed. After a few minutes she nods motioning for the gang to leave.

"Go on and head back. I'll follow after ya."

They nod and leave, quickly starting their bikes and leaving us alone. Ashe sits down on her bike, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me onto her lap.

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Who? Cole?" I snort, "He wouldn't hurt me. I'm a 'innocent civilian' in his eyes."

"Hm too bad he doesn't know you're one of us then." She hums rolling up my sleeve to reveal the deadlock rebel tattoo on my arm. Her soft lips press against the inked skin, leaving a red lipstick mark behind, "You know the gang wants you back at base. They claim that the rookies aren't as good at poker than you. They say they're boring."

"Just the gang?" I ask with a raised eyebrow

"And me....and my bed~" She smirks back

I chuckle wrapping my arms around her neck, "Then who would be your little birdy for the town?"

"Some of the newbies can handle it." She shrugs

"Well if you think they can handle it then I'll be more than happy to come back to base."

My white haired lover smiles, leaning in and capturing my lips in a kiss. It doesn't take long for the kiss to become heated, the gang leader slowly lowering me down against the ignition tank. Goosebumps erupt all over my body as the cold metal pressed against my back, my front pushing up into Ashe's as my back arches. She chuckles ending the kiss and moving on to remark my neck. Her hands grip my hips tightly, keeping them against the bike whenever they tried to move.

"A-Ashe~"

"That's it babygirl." She chuckles nipping at my neck

One of her hands slip past my waistband, her fingers quickly finding my soaked cilt. I whimper as her fingers teased me, running them along the outside. At this point she had abandoned her quest to keep my hips pinned, using her body to keep me down instead.

"Ashe don't t-tease!~" I whine

"So demanding." She chuckles, "But I guess it has been awhile so I'll let you off the hook just this once."

Her lips find mine while her fingers slip into my folds, her mouth muffling the loud moan that leaves me. My tongue battles with hers but the cowgirl easily wins that battle. Her fingers continue to pump in and out of me, keeping up a brutal pace that kept my body at her mercy. Ashe ends the kiss, trailing her kisses down my neck while moans continued to escape me.

She adds a third finger, the digit hitting my g spot with force. Her red eyes watch as I arch my back crying out her name. She focuses on that spot, my walls gripping her digits tightly while my climax nears.

"Good girl~" Ashe purrs, "You're taking my fingers like my own personal slut~" I moan at the praise, the knot in my stomach desperately wanting to burst, "You wanna cum baby?~" I nod relentlessly earning a smirk from her, "Then go ahead. Come all over my fingers~"

I come and Ashe continues to praise me as she helps me ride out my climax. She peppers my face in kisses before slowly pulling out her fingers, her red eyes meeting mine while she licks my come off her fingers. I blush hiding my face in my hands, earning a laugh from her.

"Well I'm going to assume that you don't want a round 2 then."

I pout, "I didn't s-say that."

Ashe raises an eyebrow but chuckles, loosening her tie. Even though I  wanted to have a round 2 and see what was under her clothes, I would rather continue this on her bed then a cold vehicle. I reach out and grab her hand as she went to remove her tie.

"What is it darling?" She asks halting her movements

"S-Shouldn't we continue this e-elsewhere?" I ask earning another smirk from her

 Ashe chuckles, "Well we have yet to fully do it on my bike and we don't have to worry about anyone walking in on us~"

"Yes but your second baby isn't all that comfortable." I state shivering as I separate myself from the cold metal, "Your bed on the other hand-"

She laughs, "You have a point."

She shifts back against the seat, pulling me against her front as she started the bike. As we head back to base she rests her head on my shoulder, allowing me to run my hand through her short white locks. We didn't really talk on the way back, both of us preparing ourselves for what will happen when we get back to base.