"I-I-I'm so sorry!" Izuku cried as he bowed repeatedly in apology, only for the Fourth to clamp his hands down on Izuku's shoulders.

"Hold up everybody. I'm still pissed and need to get this through little Ninth's skull" the man spoke as Izuku looked up at him in fear.

"I-I-I'm sorry! If there was another way I'd take it! But I can't let them-" Izuku was cut off by Fourth grabbing the top of his head.

"Would you just shut up and listen for a second! I mean yes, you have no idea how hard it is organizing all these new quirks you're making while having to see and hear the aftermath in those moments!? But that's not what this is about, you lucky bastard!" he yelled in Izuku's face.

"Umm...then what?..." Izuku squeaked as he watched in confusion, as the Fourth let go of his head.

"I'm talking about all these quirks you suicidal maniac! Are you trying to kill yourself or turn into a Nomu!?" he yelled in exasperation.

Izuku blinked at the Fourth in confusion for a moment...

"EEEEHHHH?!!!" was Izuku's response as the others sighed.

"Unfortunately, Shinomori is right that we need to discuss this issue now before it gets out of hand" the First spoke as he lifted his hand and suddenly the world shifted, causing Izuku to yelp as he suddenly found himself sitting on a throne facing the other eight in a sim-circle around his. Most were empty though, as only the First, Fourth, Seventh and Eighth were seated, the remaining vestiges electing to stay were they were, laying on the ground and facing the wall.

"You guys sure you don't want in on this?" Nana called back to the others, who flinched at being addressed.

"No thanks...you can take care of this one..." one of them muttered while the Fourth sighed.

"Wimps..." Shinomori muttered as he propped his chin on his fist.

Izuku just sat there stunned. This was the first time he'd had a throne of his own in this place. He wasn't quite sure what that signified or if it actually meant anything at all.

"It means you're body is reaching the final stages of adjusting to One For All" the First answered Izuku, who winced as he realized he muttered his thoughts aloud.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now we need to discuss you nearly killing yourself with quirk overload and the seventy one plus, potential hostages and powerful quirks you've made for All For One to gobble up" Shinomori spoke with a much more calm demeanor then before but still clearly concerned.

The other two were about to pitch in with their own two cents, when Izuku suddenly spoke up without thinking.

"One hundred a twelve" he blurted out and covered his mouth as they all looked at him, even the ones curled up on the floor.

"S-sorry!... i-it's just... Ragdoll and Mandalay are both pregnant with octuplets and Pixie Bod has twelve, and adding in the other kids and their mothers, that's one hundred and twelve... n-not counting extended families..." Izuku muttered quietly under their gaze.

Izuku saw Nana's eye twitch slightly and he gulped.

"I-I've... I've actually been thinking about the possibility of All For One going after my kids and whether or not my body can handle all these quirks for a while now..." Izuku admitted as he cast his eyes to the ground.

A moment of silence passed before the Fourth sighed.

"Damn it, now I feel guilty. But why are you still going all out then? You could at least try to hold back a little?" Shinomori asked and Izuku gave a frustrated groan as he buried his face in his hands.