My dietician/nutritionist 33

Start from the beginning

Step 4
Place the pan on a baking tray. Bake cheesecake for 1 hour or until just set. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven, with door ajar, for 2 hours to cool. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to chill.

Step 5
Combine the extra orange juice and extra sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Cook for 3 mins or until syrup thickens. Cool.

Step 6
Arrange berries over the cheesecake. Drizzle with orange syrup.

Kevin:
And that is how you guys can make baked fruitcake cheesecake and this is how it look like.

Kevin:Doesn't it look nice next up we have

Kevin:
Doesn't it look nice next up we have... easy no-bake bunny biscuits and this is how you guys can make it.

30m prep
makes 30

Ingredients:
250g packet milk arrowroot biscuits
150g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate, melted (see note)
150g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted (see
note)
1/3 cup bright strands sprinkles
1/2 x 300g packet Cadbury Clinkers, halved

Step 1
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place biscuits on prepared trays. Spread biscuits with either melted milk or white chocolate. Scatter with sprinkles.

Step 2
Dip ends of Clinkers halves into matching melted chocolate. Stick 2 Clinkers onto each biscuit to form ears. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Serve.

Kevin:
And that is how you guys can make easy no-bake bunny biscuits and this is how it look like.

Kevin:Isn't that nice anyway I hope you guys have a good time making these now back to the story

Kevin:
Isn't that nice anyway I hope you guys have a good time making these now back to the story.

Antoni point of view

Antoni:
"Wow guys these look really good now let eat them."

Kevin:
"Yay."

Riya:
"Does it matter that it is not in the food group that you talk to me about on the first day."

Antoni:
"Not really no all you have to do is just eat them."

Riya:
"Ok."

Antoni:
After that she didn't say anything she just took 2 cookie and a piece of cake and start eating it and she might have got some icing and put it on Kevin nose.

Kevin:
"Oh it on."

Riya:
"KAVIN LET ME GO."

Kevin:
"NEVER."

Riya:
"KEVIN."

Kevin:
"Not letting you go."

Riya:
"AHH."

Kevin:
"Come back here."

Riya:
"Never."

Kevin:
"I got it."

Riya:
"K-Kevin s-stop."

Kevin:
"Not in till you say Kevin is the best."

Riya:
"K-Kevin i-is t-the b-best."

Kevin:
"Ok now I will stop."

Riya:
"Thank you."

Kevin:
"Of course now come on let eat."

5 minutes later

Antoni:
"Wow you finish both of your cookie I am really proud of you do you think that you have 2 spoons full of cake."

Riya:
"I I."

Antoni:
"Please just try it then me and Kevin will eat the rest."

Riya:
"Are you sure?"

Antoni:
"Yeah I am sure please."

Riya:
"Ok."

Antoni:
"Thank you." That what she did she ate one spoonful then why her best and force herself to eat the rest and she did. "I am so proud of you here drink this and then we will go."

Riya:
"Where are we going?"

Antoni:
"To the police station so they can check your weight."

Riya:
"Wait what but we did that yesterday."

Antoni:
"I know we did but they want to do it now everyday."

Riya:
"But but."

Antoni:
"Shh I know I know but you have to I am so sorry."

Riya:
"This is not far."

Antoni:
"Shh I know I know shh it is going to be ok you are going to be ok shh shh." I keep on rocking her back and forth but that did not work. "Kevin."

Kevin;
"Babe what is going on?"

Antoni:
"I do not know I told her something and then she broke down crying saying it is unfair."

Kevin:
"Give me her."

Antoni:
"Why?"

Kevin:
"Just do it."

Antoni:
"Ok here."

Kevin:
"Thank."