(A/N: I do not own this image or Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Rude Kaiser rushed to axe down on Kuriboh. As he got closer, Kuriboh glowed with dark energy, much to the surprise of the guests.

When Rude Kaiser got close, the dark energy entered into his mouth. In seconds, he stopped his attack and stepped back, grasping his throat. Soon, he started kneeling as the dark energy fumed from his body.

[Name: Rude Kaiser]

[Type: Beast-Warrior]

[ATK: 0000]

[DEF: 0000]

Kuriboh charged Rude Kaiser, tackling him to the ground. Soon, Rude Kaizer shattered into millions of fragments. In seconds, they traveled into the star on Adrian's left wrist.

The guests who kept watching were dumbfounded and speechless.

Those who now were looking were briefed, becoming dumbfounded and speechless like the others.

Kuriboh went to the ground, looking tired and taking breaths.

Jack appeared by the Arcs.

"Did you really think Jaune would give Adrian something that could kill him?" Jack asked the Arcs telepathically.

Soon, he tapped on Adrian's shoulder, gaining his attention.

"That bad monster is all gone now."

He pointed to Kuriboh.

"He saved you."

Adrian looked at Kuriboh, seeing him fatigued. Then, with a determined expression, he looked at Terra.

"Mama. Down," Adrian said.

Seeing no danger, Saphron and Terra nodded. The latter put Adrian down. Like a penguin, the toddler waddled over to Kuriboh. The brown fluffball looked up at his master. 

Soon, Adrian hugged Kuriboh, much to his surprise.

"Goo job, Kuwiboh," Adrian said smiling.

Hearing his master's praise, Kuriboh had a happy expression. He hugged him back. 

Many smiled at the sight.

Those like Saphron, Terra, and the other Arcs were taking pictures.

Others were still silent over what just happened.

A few wondered about harnessing the power of monsters like Kuriboh.

"Amazing what you can get from the Serenity Habitat," Jack said, filling the others with surprise.

Many pieced together where Jaune got such a powerful creature. They wanted to venture into the Serenity Habitat to procure their own.

"Ruby. Winter. Weiss. Whitley. Those eggs you got are no different from Kuriboh."

"They can be just as powerful."

The four mentioned were surprised to hear that the eggs they got were of the same species as Kuriboh. They wondered what kind of creature would come out of their eggs.

"I'll give you all a two-hour break. Most of you will be staying in the theatre," Jack said.

He looked at the Arcs, specifically the elders.

"You Arcs though. Go to the other four. They should be waking up soon."

The Arcs nodded. However, instead of all of them going, only Sephiria, Belze, Charden, Gun-Hee, Liam, and Alsie went. They all said Liam and Alsie's room, causing them to be transported there.