Specialist Arc Part 5

"What do you mean it is going to get heavier?" Ozpin asked.

"You'll see," Jack said, "Just brace yourselves."

Jack snaps his fingers and two figures appear. A man and a woman. Immediately, Ozpin, Lionheart, Ironwood, and the Arcs recognized these two.

The man was tall and looked to be in his early 60s. Despite his age, he had a muscular physique similar to that of a bodybuilder. His eyes were dark blue. His dark blonde hair was in a side part comb back hairstyle. He also is sporting a short boxed beard. His attire consisted of a dark blue suit with a white dress shirt with a dark gray vest and a gold tie (A/N: I got the idea for his outfit from RWBY's Sleet). His footwear is leather laced up oxford classics. He is Liam Arc, Jaune's grandfather.

The woman was almost as tall as her husband. She was in her early 60s. Despite her age, she had an atmosphere that said, 'Do not cross me!' She had black hair with a few visible strands of gray hair. Atop her head are a pair of sunglasses with a blue lens and a gold frame. She is wearing a white dress shirt with a black tie and black suit pants. Draped over her shoulders, she has a Marine coat(A/N: Imagine One Piece Sengoku's Marine coat). Her footwear is a pair of black combat boots. What was most notable was she was a Jaguar Faunus. This was made evident by her ears. She is Alsie Arc, Jaune's grandmother.

Everyone was surprised Jaune's grandparents showed up.

"Hey, Jimmy. Oz. Leo," Qrow said, "You recognize them?"

"Yes," Ozpin said, "The man is Liam Arc. A retired huntsman but still thought to be one of the most powerful of his time. With his skill and semblance, he took out 1,000 Grimm on his own, as well as 100 rogue huntsmen and huntresses."

"That's not all," Ironwood added, "He also a member of the Vacuo council."

That got a lot of people's attention, especially those from there.

"Who is the lady?" Glynda asked.

"That's Alsie Arc," Ozpin said, "She is an active huntress and a fleet admiral in the Mistralian navy. She also has a prosperous shipping company. If it has to travel by water, you can bet her company is doing the transporting. She is nicknamed, "Queen of the Sea."

Winter and Ironwood nodded in respect to such a high-ranking member of the Mistralian military.

Weiss was happy seeing Alsie Arc. She is everything she wants to be. A noble businesswoman and a huntress. She wonders if she can get some advice from her.

"She also is a member of the Mistralian council," Lionheart added gulping that two powerful figures are here. He is afraid of what they will do to him if the truth comes out.

Most of the audience could not believe Jaune was related to such powerful figures.

The villains wondered how this would affect them.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" The Arc sisters yelled as they ran up and gave their grandparents a group hug. Saphron, Terra, Adrian, Nicholas, and Juniper make their way as well.

"My grandbabies!" Liam and Alsie both yelled as they returned the group hug.

"Oh My! Look how much you all have grown!" Alsie shouted in joy.

They put their granddaughters down.

"Hey, mom! Hey, dad!" Juniper yelled waving at her parents.

"Juneberry! Nicky!" Alsie yelled as she gave them a hug.

"It's good to see you again!" Juniper yelled.

"Hey, Gramps! Hey, Grammy!" Saphron said as she walked with Terra and Adrian.