Intermission 5 Part 4

It was the morning of the 2nd day of the break. The 1st day and night were quite eventful for a variety of reasons. Even the 2nd day and night would be different. Some were dealing with the aftermath of last night.

[Tai and Summer's Room]

They awoke at the same time and locked eyes. Both smiled, happy to have each other back in their life.

However, they couldn't spend all day in bed...No, this would be a busy day for them.

Tai went to go take a shower, while Summer stayed in bed. She was looking at a scrollpad, scrolling down the screen until she came across a very familiar name: Ruby Rose.

[Bjorn and Astrid]

Astrid and Bjorn were awake. As Bjorn got out of bed, the moment he stood up, he fell to the ground.

"Still haven't got the feeling back in your legs?" Astrid asked.

"Nope," Bjorn said.

"Want me to order in?"

"Yes."

"Waffles?"

"Yes. With strawberries, whipped cream, and melted fudge on the side."

[Li and An]

Both were still fast asleep, like a bunch of sloths.

[The Criminals' Rooms]

Each of them was getting ready for the day in their own way.

Emerald was taking a shower. She began to remember a part of last night.

"Will you really keep us safe from them?"

"You have my word."

A smile formed across her face. The viewings would soon become a reality for them.

Cinder was dressed, but she rubbed her right arm in worry after what Jaune said to her last night. 

"Don't worry. It shouldn't be permanent."

"Fatal? Maybe."

"You said you can help me...Let's hope you're right," Cinder thought.

The Malachites were getting dressed in their usual attire. They were smiling at last night's events. With that one night, they got closer to Jaune than when they first met him.

Junior, still in his black was in the bathroom, styling his beard. He began to remember last night's conversation.

"It's a good deal, right?"

"Heh. He sure has changed," Junior said smiling.

Roman, clad in a white tank top and white boxer shorts with pumpkins on them was applying black eyeliner to his left eye. He began to remember the last night.

"It's in your best interest to protect them."

He put down the eyeliner and sighed.

"The things I do for survival," Roman said.

Neo was putting on the tophat that she got from the viewing, finishing her ensemble. As she looked in the mirror, she struck a series of poses, trying to find which one Jaune would like.

Roma, wearing a Contrast Lace Satin Cami Night Dress,  was looking through the selection of lipsticks.

"Which one would he like?" She thought.

However, despite the criminals' usual routine, they still were processing their conversation with him. Those with crushes like Cinder, Emerald, Neo, Melanie, Militia, and Roma smiled at the benefits, including the opportunity to get closer to him. The latter, although happy, was further analyzing last night's events.