Short Break 3

The audience was surprised by the brown fluffball.

Jaune's children thought Kuriboh was the most adorable thing ever. They wanted to go play with him, but their mothers held them close, wary of the hairball with eyes and limbs.

Many were on guard, remembering how it was a Fiend-type and recalling their experience in the Nightmare Habitat. Almost all of the Arcs were the most on alert. Only Adrian looked at Kuriboh in awe, finding him adorable.

Kuriboh looked at Adrian and made a happy expression as evidenced by his arching eyelids.

Before the others could react, Kuriboh flew to Adrian, nuzzling the toddler's cheek and making him giggle.

(A/N: I do not own this image or Yu-Gi-Oh!)

The others were surprised by the sight.

Terra, still skeptical of Kuriboh, pulled Adrian closer to her and away from Kuriboh, surprising the fluffball and toddler. Saphron got in between Kuriboh and her family, afraid of what the former would do to the latter.

Kuriboh looked confused, while Adrian reached his hands out.

Suddenly, Belze appeared behind Kuriboh and grabbed him. Alsie and Sephiria appeared by Saphron and Terra, as the other Arcs got close, ready to defend them.

"Serenity Habitat!" Belze shouted.

.......................

Nothing happened.

"Serenity Habitat!"

.......................

Nothing happened.

The Arcs were surprised if not a little scared.

"It's not working?" Nicholas asked worried.

"How are we going to lock him in the Serenity Habitat?" Charden asked.

That news surprised the other guests.

A few wanted to believe Kuriboh wasn't as bad as other fiends.

Many nodded at the Arc Clan's plans.

"No!" Adrian shouted as he was turning and twisting, trying to get out of Terra's grasp.

Rather than attack them, Kuriboh looked at the others with a pleading stare, trying to show he meant no harm.