Jaune Branwen Part 11

The screen opens to Ozpin's office. Inside are Ozpin, Ironwood. Glynda, Qrow, Raven, and Jaune.

Amber is showing her powers as the full Fall Maiden.

"It's good knowing you got your powers back," Ironwood said.

"It feels good to have my powers back," Amber said smiling.

"Amber now that you're well. Could you tell us about your assailants?" Ozpin asked.

Amber nods.

"One of them was a woman with black hair and Amber eyes. She wore a red dress," Amber said.

Jaune raises his eyebrows.

"Hold on," Jaune said gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"Were her associates a man and a woman? The man had gray hair? The woman had green hair?" Jaune asked.

Amber was surprised.

"Yeah! That was them!" Amber shouted.

"Mr. Branwen. How do you know them?" Ozpin asked.

Jaune then explains how his encounter with the three and how he killed them. He also tells the inner circle what the three planned to do. However, he makes sure to leave Junior's club out of the information. He didn't want him to get arrested.

Junior smiled at that. This Jaune was keeping the cops off his back.

Most of Ozpin's inner circle was surprised at this news.

"I wondered why some energy shot out of Cinder and left the area," Jaune began, "I can't believe that was magic."

"You helped Roman Torchwick kill them?" Glynda asked.

"Yes," Jaune said.

"Unacceptable. You should have arrested all four of them and brought them back for the questioning," Ironwood said.

The heroes nodded in agreement.

Most of the inner circle nodded.

"Mr. Branwen. If you're going to be a part of this inner circle, you can't just do things like that," Ozpin said.

"He's right. From what those three were planning and what they did to Amber, they were obviously connected to Salem," Qrow said.

"We could have pressed them for more information about Salem," Ironwood said.

"True. But look on the bright side," Jaune began, "Not only did I prevent Beacon Academy from being destroyed, but I also took out three of Salem's soldiers in one night."

"He's not wrong," Ozpin said.

"Oz. You can't be serious," Ironwood said.

"Believe me, James. I wish he did things differently. However, he helped my other tremendously. I want to be mad, but I feel grateful," Ozpin said.

"You can't argue with the progress," Jaune said.

"Yeah. Kid gets results. In this shadow war, that helps a lot," Qrow said taking a sip from his flask

"And now we know there's a traitor in the inner circle," Jaune said.

"Traitor? Who?" Qrow asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Leonardo Lionheart," Jaune said.

That surprised everyone.

The heroes glared at Lionheart, who shook in fear.