Shadow Arc: Season 1 Chapter 16

Saphron goes and gets Adrian from the playpen. They go and sit by Terra.

"Now, before the viewing starts. I have some guests to bring in," Jack said.

He snaps his fingers and three guests appear. One is a man, a woman, and a child.

The first guest is Vash Stryfe-Arc, Juniper's baby brother (Ref. Specialist Arc Part 1 for appearance.). He is in his mid-30s.

The second guest is a woman. She is in her early-30s. She has black hair and grey-colored eyes. Her attire consists of a white cape over a white top, navy blue pants, and a pair of white boots (A/N: Think Meryl Stryfe from Trigun.). She is Meryl Stryfe Arc, Vash's wife.

The third guest is a girl. She is about three years old. She has long black hair and light blue eyes. She wears a white shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. Her name is Rem Arc, and she is the daughter of Vash and Meryl.

The Arcs are surprised to see more of their family. Some were excited. They all walk towards them.

Many were surprised to see Vash, having remembered him from Specialist Arc. Those who used firearms hoped to get some advice from him.

"Where are we?" Meryl asked worriedly.

"It looks like a movie theatre!" Rem shouted in joy.

"Cool! I wonder what's playing!" Vash yelled excitedly.

"This isn't the time to be curious!" Meryl said, trying to show the seriousness of the situation to her husband and daughter.

"I assure you. None of you are in danger," Jack said.

Jack looks at the villains.

"Hopefully," Jack thought.

"Who are you?" Meryl asked.

"Jack Morningstar. I promise to give an explanation, but first. Shouldn't you say hello to your family?" Jack said, pointing to the Arcs.

Vash, Meryl, and Rem looked and were surprised to see their family next to them.

The Arcs got together for a group hug. 

Many smiled at the scene.

They break from the hug.

While Rem is happy to see her family, she notices something strange.

"Hey! Where's Jaune?" Rem asked.

"She's right. He isn't here," Meryl said.

"Last I heard, you all told us he was at Beacon. Is that why he isn't here?" Vask asked innocently, not knowing the truth.

Many in the audience flinched at Vash's words.

The Arcs and Cotta-Arcs all have sad and angry expressions on their faces. The Stryfe-Arcs wonder what has happened. They hoped their relative was alright.

"All will be explained. For now, go take a seat," Jack said

Vash, Meryl, and Rem nodded in understanding and took their seats with the Arcs.

(One explanation later.)

Vash and Meryl were shocked that something like this happened to their nephew.

Rem was crying that her cousin got hurt. Her parents were consoling her at this time.

"So, how is he?" Vash asked in concern.

Many wanted to know the answer.

"He's fine. Just training," Jack said.

Many wanted to know more about this training. Others hoped he was alright, having remembered how he injured himself before (Ref: Feel the Dragon's Burn!).