When Light Joins the Dark Part 11

The screen opens to a forest in Mistral. Four students are walking through the forest in Mistral.

One is a man. He had wavy, blue hair that was about at shoulder-length. He wears white shit and red-and-white striped gloves and pants. Over his shirt, he wears a white-furred coat. He has a pair of brown boots. He wields a kukri. His name is Sarquiss Cleaver (A/N: One Piece reference.).

The second is a woman. She had long blonde hair. She wore a red bandana and red sunglasses. She wore a burgundy tube top and burgundy pants. Her footwear is a pair of burgundy boots. She wielded a pair of revolvers. Her name is Lily Jaya (A/N: Another One Piece reference.).

The third is another woman. She has long pink hair tied up in a chignon with one tuft down. She is wearing a white tube top and yellow short jeans. Her footwear is a pair of brown ankle boots. She has an ammo pouch at her waist and she wields a shotgun. Her name is Muret Mock (A/N: Another One Piece reference.).

The fourth is a man. He is tall. He has tan skin and short, unkempt blonde hair. He has a scar above his right eye. He wears a pink tank-top and white jeans. His footwear was a pair of brown boots. His weapon is a pair of black knuckle gauntlets, filled with fire dust. His name is Bellamy Hyena (A/N: Another One Piece reference.).

They are team HMMS (Hammers).

They had arrived at a village, but there was no one there.

The Beacon staff and students recognized the students.

"Hey, I know them," Yatsuhashi said.

"Yeah, they're a third-year team," Coco said.

Many wondered why they were watching them.

"Man, looks like this village is deserted," Sarquiss said.

"Looks, like the Grimm got to it before we could do anything," Lily said.

"Don't worry, we'll still get paid," Bellamy said.

"Yeah. Let's check if there's anything valuable here to take," Muret said.

"Great, and if anyone asks why some stuff is missing, just say it was bandits," Bellamy said smiling.

The team all begin to laugh.

Many were outraged and disappointed by their actions.

"I forgot they were assholes," Coco said.

"Miss Adel! Language!" Glynda shouted.

"What? It's true," Coco said defending herself.

Many nodded with Coco.

As the group is walking, a black-haired figure in all black clothing walked in front of them. He is wearing a blank featureless mask.

The audience recognized who that was. They gulped having a feeling what was going to happen.

The villains look on in anticipation.

"Hey, who are you?" Bellamy asked.

He does not respond.

Jaune's quietness freaks out most of the audience

"Either, you start talking or we'll hurt you until you talk," Sarquiss said smiling.

"Fool. He'll be the one doing the hurting," Cinder said smiling.

The rest of the villains laugh.