Shadow Arc: Season 1 Chapter 8

"Now, before the next viewing, I'd like to introduce some new guests," Jack said.

Jack snaps his fingers and two figures appear, a man and a woman.

The portly man has green eyes and short dark, brown hair. His brown hair was slightly graying a the sides. He is in his late-40s. He wears a green dress shirt, a blue tie, and black pants. His footwear was a pair of black, laced loafers. He is William "Will" Scarlatina, the father of Velvet Scarlatina.

The woman has brown eyes and gray, black hair. She has black rabbit ears. She is in her early-40s. She wears a brown sweater and blue jeans. She wore a pair of rectangular framed glasses. Her footwear is a pair of brown ankle boots. She is Megan "Meg" Scarlatina, the mother of Velvet Scarlatina.

James, Watts, and Pietro recognize Will. Watts looks away, irritated seeing someone from his past. James and Pietro smile seeing their friend.

Kali, Ghira, and Alsie recognized Meg. They smiled seeing their friend again.

They wonder where they are. As soon as they see each other, there is some tension between the two. 

Velvet goes up and greets them, putting their attention on her.

They are surprised to see their daughter. Nonetheless, the tension decreases because they are happy to see her.

"Hello, Scarlatinas. It's good to see you," Jack said.

"Who are you? What is this place?" Will asked.

"And what's our daughter doing here?" Meg asked worried for Velvet.

"It's alright mom and dad. You're not in any danger," Velvet said.

"She said, not remembering the theatre is full of villains," Jack thought.

"Then again, it's not like I would let them get hurt. Much."

"I know you've all got questions. Believe me, everything will be explained," Jack said.

While they did wonder why they were here, they nodded in agreement. Despite being separated, they decided to sit together with their daughter and her team.

Jack smiled as he saw William Scarlatina.

"Good. I need more scientists," Jack thought.

(One long explanation later)

Will and Meg were sad this happened to one of Velvet's friends. They hoped he was alright. However, they were also happy because they got to spend time with their daughter.

"Now, this viewing is the aftermath after the attempted assassination of Whitley and him," Jack said.

Many remembered the previous viewing. They wondered what happened.

"What happened afterward?" Weiss asked.

"You'll see," Jack said.

The screen opens to Jaune and another man, sitting opposite to each other with a table dividing them. In the room, the walls are gray and there are no windows. A hanging lamp provides the light and a single metal door provides an entrance and exit to the room.

The man is in his early-30s. He has orange hair and light brown eyes. His hair is slicked back. He sports a black suit.

Gun-Hee recognizes him.

"So, he's meeting Jaune," Gun-Hee said.

Many turned to Gun-Hee.

"Hello, Mr. Arc. I am Jin-Chul Woo. An inspector for the Hunters Association," Jin-Chul said.