Shadow Arc: Season 1 Chapter 19

The screen opens to Jaune wearing a suit. He is in his office, signing some documents for his company.

Many liked his professional look.

Nicholas Schnee, Willow, and Weiss wondered how the Jaune of their world was as a businessman.

Alsie felt proud. She wondered how her grandson could help with her shipping company.

A call comes through the phone on his desk. Jaune presses a button on the phone.

"Yes?" Jaune asked.

"Mr. Arc. You have a visitor. She is requesting to see you," The voice said.

"What's her name?"

"Alex Arc."

"Hmmm. I had a feeling this would happen," Jaune thought.

The Arcs felt the same.

"Should we have security escort her out of the building?"

"No. Search her and remove any items on her person. After that, let her in.

"As you wish."

Many wondered how this meeting would go.

Some hoped it would be peaceful.

Others were hoping for a fight.

Moments pass. The elevator door opens, and Alex walks into the office.

She sees Jaune sitting on a chair. A table is placed in front of him with a second chair across from him. On the table is a tea set.

"Alex. Have a seat," Jaune said, gesturing to the chair in front of him.

Alex nods and takes the seat across from Jaune.

The Arc sisters smiled fondly. It reminded them of the tea parties they had with their brother.

Jaune takes the teapot and pours some tea into his cup.

"Tea? It's good," Jaune said.

"I'm not here to sip tea," Alex said with seriousness in her voice.

Jaune shrugs his shoulders.

"Suit yourself," Jaune said.

Jaune sips his tea and smiles.

"Mmmm. You don't know what you're missing."

"Jaune. I came here to talk," Alex said with seriousness in her voice.

"Obviously," Jaune said.

Jaune takes a sip of his tea again. Soon, he places it back on the small plate.

"So. What brings you to my place of business?"

Alex composed herself and looked straight at Jaune.

"I want to talk to you about your past actions," Alex said.

"Really? Then, by all means, speak what's on your mind," Jaune said.

"What were you thinking attacking all those students?!" Alex asked in anger.

"I was thinking a lot of things," Jaune said.

"Don't you realize you'll be causing more problems for the Arcs?" Alex asked.

The Arcs didn't argue. They knew an event like this would put them in a negative light. However, they didn't care. They wanted retribution.

"Then, I guess it's good the Arcs have such capable fighters. Retaliation against the Arcs would just be futile for the opposing side," Jaune said.