(A/N: I do not own this image or Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Many saw the sight, feeling aches in their hearts. They wanted to trust Kuriboh.

Others need more proof.

Suddenly, a flash of light burst. As it faded, a monster appeared.

(A/N: I do not own this image or Yu-Gi-Oh!)

[Name: Rude Kaiser]

[Type: Beast-Warrior]

[ATK: 1800]

[DEF: 1600]

The guests were surprised by the sight of another monster in the theatre.

"You wanted proof though," Jack thought.

The students started having flashbacks and becoming worried.

Soon, Rude Kaiser turned to the Arcs and was growling.

The Arcs tried to take their weapons out of their inventories, but couldn't. They tried to use their semblances, but still no dice. They couldn't even use their aura.

"Whoops. Flipped the switch off," Jack thought.

Rude Kaiser looked at Adrian, glaring at the star on his left wrist. His presence made the toddler tear up and bury his face into Terra's shoulder. He was crying in fear at the scary monster.

Feeling Adrian's fear, Kuriboh got angry at Rude Kaiser. The brown puffball flew out of Belze's grasp and faced the monster wanting to harm his master.

Kuriboh's determined look faced off against Rude Kaiser's frightening stare.

[Name: Kuriboh]

[Type: Fiend/Effect]

[ATK: 300]

[ATK: 200]

The rest of the audience saw the power gap between the two and believed Kuriboh stood no chance.

"Damn. He's dead," Scarlet said, earning nods from others.

"I can't look," Reese said, not wanting to see the adorable, brave puffball destroyed.

She wasn't the only one looking away.

Kuriboh began moving up and down, letting out his fearsome roars.

"Kuri! Kuri! Kuri! Kuri!" Kurboh roared.