"Aaj se hum dono ek doosre se sab kuch share krenge. Aap jab bhi aisa lage ki mai apko time nhi de paa rha hoo, ya apko lge ki mai kuch galat kr rha hoo toh aap mujhe directly batayenge. Apne man mai koi baat nhi rakhenge. We have to be transparent with each other. Promise me", asked Abhi. He didn't want any misunderstandings between them from now onwards.

"I promise Papa. Abse mujhe kuch bhi problem hogi toh mai apse directly kahunga. We will be transparent with each other. I am your best friend na. And best friends always share everything" said Abhir.

Abhi hugged him and kissed his head. He finally got his son back. He is so happy right now. They broke the hug and decided to try the new game that Abhi bought for him.

After playing for some hours, they sleep together. After a tiring and sleepless night, they needed their beauty sleep. Akshara smiled looking at the father-son duo. Both of them look so cute right now. She clicked their photos and let them rest.

Akshara went to the school to pick up her daughter. Anaira smiled looking at Akshara and ran towards her. She tightly hugged her. Watching your parents outside your school premises is the best feeling in the world.

"Hii baby. How's your day? Do you enjoy school today?" asked Akshara excitedly.

"It was good, mumma. We have an EVS test on Monday", Anaira informed her mother. Akshu nodded her head.

Akshu noticed Anaira was silent today as compared to other days. She is a chatterbox. It is a rare sight to see her this silent.

"Aanu, kya hua hai bacha? School mai kisi nhi kuch kha ka? Aap itne upset kyu ho?" asked Akshara.

"Mumma mai apse kuch poocho", asked Anaira in a small voice.

"Of course baby. Apko mumma se kuch bhi poochne ke liye permission ki kab se zaroorat pad gyi", said Akshara.

"Mumma, am I a bad girl? Maine kuch kiya hai that makes bhaiya mad at me? I don't remember it. But aap batao what did I do to make bhaiya upset with me?" asked Anaira.

Akshara sighed. It's true when people say 'even a small fight can affect every member of the family'. Even their daughter is affected by this.

"No bacha you are not the bad girl. Meri baby toh good girl hai. Bhaiya apse upset nhi hai. Bhaiya apna final match nhi khel payenge because of accident isiliye woh upset the. You didn't do anything to upset him.
Kal bhaiya ne Jo bhi kha woh sab gusse mai kha tha. He didn't mean any of this. Maine aur papa ne aaj bhaiya se baat ki hai unhe samjhaya hai. He is really hurt because of the match. Aur koi reason nhi hai", Akshara explained calmly.

"Apne bhaiya ko danta nhi na mumma. He is already hurt", asked Anaira cutely.

"Nhi bhaiya ki behen. Maine apke bhaiya ko nhi danta hai. Bas unhe samjhaya hai. Aur meri itni himmat kha hai ki Aanu ke bhaiya ko dantu", said Akshara in an exaggerated tone. Anaira smiled at her mother's dramatics.

"Mumma you are such a drama queen", exclaimed Anaira.

"Acha bachu mumma is a drama queen. Tu ruk ab batati hoon tujhe. Aaj lunch mai lauki ki sabji khilaoongi mai tujhe", said Akshara dramatically. Anaira's eyes widen. She did not like that gross vegetable.

"Nhi mumma aap bahut ache ho. Mujhe woh yucky vegetable mat khilana for lunch. I am such a good baby", said Anaira with a cute pout. Akshara laughs at her. Her daughter is such a cutie patotie.

They reached home in some time. Anaira runs inside. She saw her father and brother sitting in a media room, watching her bhaiya's favourite Anime. She did not like action cartoons. But her bhaiya likes it so she watches with him.

"Hi, Papa. Hello bhaiya", said Anaira and ran towards her father. Abhi quickly held her in his arms and kissed her hair.

"Hii Aanu", said Abhir happily.

"Bhaiya maine apke liye kuch banaya hai. Can I show it to you?" asked Anaira innocently. Abhir nodded his head.

Anaira opened her bag and took a handmade card from it. She handed over the card to Abhir. On the card 'Get well soon' is written with a boy figure in a football jersey on it. Inside the card 'I love you bhaiya' is written. She had prepared it in the art class today especially for her brother. Anaira has good drawing skills. She inherited it from Akshara.

Abhir smiled looking at the card. His sister is really a kind soul. She always makes cards or drawings for all the members of the family whenever they are upset. She made other items of art for her family as well.

"Thank you so much, Aanu. This card is lovely. I love you so much", said Abhir and hugged his little sister tightly.

"I love you too bhaiya. Aap bas gussa mat kiya kro. You look really bad when you are angry", said Anaira with a pouty face. Abhir laughed and kissed his little sister's cheek. She is such a cutie. He can never get upset with her.

Abhi and Akshu look at their kids laughing and hugging each other. All is well in their world once again. Their kids are happy and healthy and that's what they all want. Akshara smiled and clicked so many photos of her happy family. She wards off all the evil eyes from them and prays for their well-being and happiness.

After 2 days it is Abhir's football team's final match. Although Abhir can't play the match but he is sitting off the field and guiding his team like a true captain. His whole family is sitting in the bleachers cheering for his team.

Akshara and Anaira together made the posters of his team. His whole family is wearing his jersey with his name and jersey number written on the back. Abhir is so happy to see his family's unwavering support.

His team won in extra time by a 2-1 margin. It was Abhir who collected the trophy along with today's captain. Abhir also received the 'Man of the Tournament' award for scoring maximum goals in the tournament. Birla's cheers were the loudest when Abhir received that award.

Abhir looked at his parents and gave a flying kiss to them. They give him a flying kiss back. Abhira's eyes are shining with pride and joy for their precious son. Their baby boy- their Abhir.

"Didn't I promise you that everything was going to be okay?" asked Akshara. She draped one arm over Abhi's shoulder and gave him the winning smile.

Abhi smirked right back, "You were right", he said. Abhi kissed her quickly not wanting to create a scene in front of students and parents. "I love you", he added.

It was Akshara's turn to smirk, "Because I am always right?" asked Akshara cheekily.

Abhimanyu made sure Akshara's eyes were on him and he gently took her hands in his. "Because you are you", replied Abhi, like it was the most obvious answer in the universe.

The End.

A/N Finally done with this series. I love writing this series so much. I can only hope that you guys have enjoyed reading it as much as I did while writing.

Thank you for reading it. ❤️❤️