Nani House - III

"Karthik, why are you crying? Are you okay?" asked Naira frantically. She didn't know what happened to her husband suddenly. He is happy and in a jolly mood some time back. She is racking her brain to think what happened within half an hour to make Karthik cry.

Karthik handed her an iPad. She grabbed it quickly and saw pictures of her daughter and son-in-law from today's award function. She looked at him to give her the answers to why he was crying looking at their pictures.

"Karthik yeh toh Akshu or Abhimanyu ki aaj ke award function ki pictures hai. Tum inhe dekh kr ro rhe ho. Bache theek toh hai na" asked Naira. She can't understand anything right now.

"Naira Bache theek hai. But just look at Twitter and other social media sites. See how everyone is praising our daughter and how pretty she looks in that black dress. She looks like a diva", exclaimed Karthik. His eyes are on her pictures.

"I agree she looks breathtaking but why are you crying", asked Naira still not knowing the reason for his tears.

"Look Naira, how lovingly Abhimanyu is looking at Akshu. He patiently waits for her. He is standing at the back so Akshu gets all the attention she deserves. He holds her phone and clutches it without a care in the world. When she signs the autographs and her fans are demanding selfies he so lovingly stands at the back to let her have all the limelight", said Karthik with a lovely smile. Naira Smiled too, She started scrolling Twitter to see many pictures of her kids from the award night.

"You are right Karthik

"You are right Karthik. It's like they have eyes for each other only. Oh, have you read the comments? Wait let me read it for you.

- Oh! I wish I had a man like Abhimanyu in my life. The way he looks at her is everything I want #abhira

- Abhimanyu is a husband goal. He always carries her phone and purse without shame in the world. #manloveswoman #abhira

- Abhira is my favourite couple. They only have eyes for each other. #abhira #couplegoals

- Akshara hits the jackpot. I wish I had Abhimanyu #jackpot #suckerforeachother