Honeymoon-I

A/N Mature content ahead (18+). Readers' discretion is advised.

"I could seriously stay here forever" Akshu sighs as she pulls her sunglasses back over her eyes and adjusts her floppy hat. "Can we stay here forever Abhi?" Akshu questions her husband with a pouty face. Abhi laughs at her pouty face. Akshu asked this question twenty times since they came down to the beach.

"Akshu, I think we have to go home eventually. You know we have a home, family right?" Akshu sighs. "I guess you are right. But this beach is unreal, Abhi".

"Akshu, stop making this face. We still have many days left baby. It's our first day only babe." Abhi said and giving her his beautiful smile. Akshara is instantly wet looking at his sinful smile. Abhi is looking so hot that she can combust right into flames just by looking at him. His shorts showed off his muscular legs. His broad chest, muscular arms and those six-pack abs. She can have him all day. She licks her lips and looked at him with those lust-filled ears.

"Akshu, stop giving me that look, baby. We just had each other some time ago. I want you to have proper rest because I won't be letting you sleep at night for sure", Abhi whispered seductively in her ears. Akshu sucked her breath and look at her husband in a trance. She remembered what happens an hour ago.

Flashback:

Akshara is in the bathroom for the past 20 minutes. She wore the bikini for the first time. She feels sexy and looks sexy but she doesn't know how will Abhi react. Abhi has always seen her in traditional clothes, even when she wore modern dresses, they would cover her properly. She is afraid of his reaction. She had many doubts in her mind. will her week-old husband like her body? Isn't she too slim? All these thoughts are running through her mind. Should she change her clothes and wear something else? She is contemplating her options when her husband knocks on the door breaking her from reverie.

"Akshu, are you alright? You are in here for the past 30 mins. Is something wrong, baby?" asked Abhi.

"I am fine, Abhi. Just coming in some minutes." Akshu replied to him. She give a little pep talk to herself and went outside. As she emerges from the bathroom, she sucked a deep breath. Abhimanyu is standing in front of her in shorts and a shirt. She can clearly see his muscular legs and his six-pack abs which are covered with a shirt.

Here, the condition of Abhi is also the same. He never saw his wife in little clothes. She is wearing a little yellow colour bikini. Just 3 little triangles holding the bathing suit together. She is looking so sexy right now. Her little body is just perfect. Abhi just wants to lick every inch of her without stopping.

"Akshu, baby you are looking so sexy right now. You cannot go outside wearing these triangles. Everybody would want what is mine. I don't want anybody to look at this body. This is all mine", Abhi whispered seductively in her ears and grabs her ass tightly in his hands.

"I am only yours, Abhi. You can have anything you want", Akshara replied. Her eyes were hooded with the wanton need for her husband. They had sex with each other only once, after their marriage.

"Abhi, I need you right here, right now", Akshara said seductively to him. Abhi's eyes darken with lust. Akshara rubs her thighs together to create some friction between her legs. "Are you sure, Akshu", whispered Abhi. Akshu nodded.

"This going to be rough baby. Be prepared", Abhi said and pushed her onto the bed. He pulled her bikini bottoms around her ankles and sucked his breath looking her all shaved up. She had waxed her pubic area. Abhi can see her glistening.

"Ooh, I like this baby. You did this just for me," asked Abhi. Akshu nodded her head. He pulled a finger inside her, followed by others before pulling them out and sucking her essence off of his fingers.