Happy Anniversary

A/N Mature scenes in the chapter(18+). Readers' discretion is advised. Happy reading.

Akshara and Abhi are lying in bed after their activities come to an end. They have beaming smiles on their faces.

"Happy Anniversary Mrs Birla", Abhi wished her wife with a peck on her lips.

"Happy Anniversary to you too Mr Birla", Akshara wished him back.

"Are you happy baby", asked Abhi as his fingers rubbed up and down her naked back.

"Couldn't be happier, thank you, Abhi, for coming into my life and making it so beautiful. I could not imagine I would be this happy in my life but you made it. Thank you so much, Abhi" said Akshara. She had a lump in her throat.

"I feel the same baby," said Abhi and his lips moved to her neck and he started kissing and sucking the spot on her neck. Her hands moved to his hair and soon they indulged in a heavy make-out session.

"You are so beautiful Akshu, right with the moon shining down on you, without a trace of makeup on you," said Abhi. Akshara is so overwhelmed right now. She leans up and kisses his lips, they are like magnets automatically find each other.

"Tell me Akshu what do you feel about me?" asked Abhi after their hot, fiery kiss.

"Your mind. Your patience. And most importantly I feel your love all the time. I feel with your love, every single beat of my heart", replied Akshara and kissed his forehead.

"Now tell me what do you feel about me?" asked Akshara.

"Your beauty. Your mind and soul. Your heart of gold. Your intelligence. Your innocence. Baby, your love for me, our family, you are simply amazing. I love you so damn much that I can't even describe it in words", said Abhi. Akshara has tears glistening in her eyes. She loved this man so much.

After lazing around for some time, they finally got up from the bed and got ready for date night. Abhi booked a special restaurant in Jaipur for their first anniversary. Jaipur has a special place in their hearts. They came to Jaipur two days before, to roam and to cherish the most beautiful memories of their lives.

Abhi and Akshu went to the bathroom to get ready. Abhi took some shower gel and squirted it in his hands. He lathers his hands together to create a creamy white foam and begins to rub soap on her skin. Her shoulder, her arms, her neck, her back... he gets on his knees to do her legs and feet on both sides, having avoided three of his favourite parts of her body. He rinsed the soap from her body. He puts soap on his hands again and this time focuses on the main body parts only. He puts his hands on her breasts. She moaned at the touch and he took the opportunity to reacquaint his tongue with her.

Abhi pushed her against the wall and continued to 'clean' her breasts with one hand while his other hand glided between her legs. Her folds are wet and slippery and he knows that it has nothing to do with the water cascading down her body.

"Abhi", moaned Akshara as his fingers rubbed her clit. He kissed her neck to speed up her orgasm. Her hands dig into Abhi's shoulders as she begins to move her pelvis back and forth.

"Come for me, baby," said Abhi and she whimpered out Abhi's name. Before Abhi knew it she shuddered violently at his hands, her clit pulsing between two of his fingers as he gave it a light pinch. "Abhi" whimpers Akshu as she leaned against the wall. Abhi smiled at her and pulled her into his arms giving her a deep kiss on the lips and whispering "Happy anniversary".

"My turn," said Akshara. She quickly turns and pushed him against the wall. Her one hand slaps against the wall and her other hand moves towards her d*ck. Her soft hands grips it and start to move up and down slowly.