Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Abhir, Happy Birthday to you"!!! The whole family of Birlas and Goenkas wish Abhir a birthday. Abhir Birla just turned a year old and they all are gathered today to celebrate his birthday.

Abhir's party is organised in the Birla household where everybody from the family gathers. Even Nishtha came from her hostel to celebrate her little nephew's birthday. The gathering includes all the Birlas along with Goenkas. Kairav and his wife, their 2-year-old son Karam, Vansh and his family, and Aarohi came with her husband. They all are gathered in the garden area, cameras in the place where they sing happy birthday to the youngest Birla.

Akshara watered up looking at her one-year-old baby boy. He is cherub cute. He is good-natured and most of the time he looked like a cute chubby version of Abhimanyu. He is flat-out crazy for his mother. He did not like anyone but him holding his mother's attention. Every day both Abhimanyu and Abhir lock horns regarding Akshara. This is the most amusing part of the day for Birlas. Every time family What's App group chimes, they know it has to do with Abhi and Abhir's latest tantrum. Niel and Nishtha are on a mission to capture the cold fights of the father-son duo to entertain the family.

Abhi loves his son too much. He is flat-out crazy for him. He tries to come back from the hospital at a reasonable time so he can play with his son. Abhi tries to tuck him to sleep every night, as much as his schedule allows. He did not want to miss his son's milestone. The only thing he did not like is his son's possessiveness for Akshara. Because of him, he can romance with his wife as much as he wants. But both parents wanted to provide Abhir with a childhood that they couldn't get. 

Akshara brings out the cake she bakes for her son's birthday. Abhir never tasted anything this sweet before so it will be a new experience for him. Abhir is in Abhi's arms when she brings the cake out. As expected Abhir made a huge mess. He didn't wait for his mother to put the candle on the cake. He directly puts his fists in the cake and then to his mouth. His eyes shine when he tasted the cake. He wants to feed his papa the cake and laughs when Abhi makes crazy faces over how good the cake was. Abhi gobbles Abhir's fingers up and he laughs hysterically. 

Akshara and Manjari clean Abhir and Shefali and Reem serve the guests with the cake and snacks. Arohi and Kairav are cleaning the gift paper wrappers which are thrown in the garden. Abhi and Niel are entertaining other kids.  Everybody is talking, and laughing when Nishtha broke the silence.

"Attention everyone, thank you for coming. Aap sab humare pyare se Abhir ke lie itna time nikal kr aye uske liye thank you. But yeh party thodi si boring ho rhi hai. Toh use much entertaining banane ke liye hum na kuch games khelenge. Everyone agrees to it", the family cheers and Nishtha explains the first unique game.

"Dekhiye yeh na ek Italian tradition hai, hum sab na kuch items rakhenge Abhir ke samne aur who inme se jo item choose krega na woh future mai whi banega, I don't know ki yeh kitna right hai or wrong but it is really fun. So are you guys ready?"

Akshara puts Abhir on a high chair and family members put each item in front of him. Abhi puts a doctor's stethoscope in front of him. "No way Abhi, we have enough doctors in the family we don't need more" Akshara complains. She goes out and brings a toy guitar and put it in front of him. "Mera beta bda ho kar rockstar banega", she said out aloud. 

"Kya bahbhi aap bhi, hum junior ko footballer banyenge", Niel said and put a small ball in front of him. "Kuch bhi, Abhir toh businessman hi banega", Kairav said and put a small storybook in front of him. Abhir's little tray is covered with so many things. A stethoscope, a guitar, a ball and a book. They started fighting amongst themselves about what will he choose. 

"Are bas kro tum log, pehle use kuch choose to krne do, and yeh mat bhoolo this is just a game, humare rajkumar ko bda hokar jo banana hai woh banega." Manjari stops everyone and the game was started.  "Haa you are right Manjari ji hum sab Abhir ko hi choose krne dete hai.Aur haa koi beech mai nhi bolega, Abhir ko khud select krne dena" Swarna Goenka, instructs everyone. 

Everyone makes a small circle around Abhir waiting for him to choose. Akshara and Abhimanyu are on pins and needles, they know it's just a game but still, they are too excited. Abhir looked towards his family, why everyone got silent all of a sudden, he looks here and there and looks his family. He scrunched his nose just like Akshu did when she did not understand anything. He looks towards his mother and said 'Mumma', Akshara understands him and tried to tell him to choose anything from his chair. He still did not understand. He raises his hands towards his father and said, "Up papa" which means he now wants to be held by his father.

He did not like this silence and he wants to go to his father to enjoy his party again. "Come on, Junior choose then we will play" Abhi tries to coax his son to choose something. As soon Abhir heard the word play, he chose the stethoscope and asked his father "Pai", which means play in Abhir's language. Abhi picks his son up and jumps up and down. "That's my boy....yes"!!!! Abhi said and lifts Abhir in the air and catches him again. Abhir squealed in delight knowing he did something great. All the elders cheered, whereas Akshara scrunched her nose.

"This cheating Abhi, humne decide kiya tha na ki nobody will prompt Abhir, and tumne use prompt kia. This cheating. We will redo the game", Akshara declared to her husband. Other youngsters also agreed with Akshara's statement.

"Oho, meri chidkurani chid gyi, maine koi cheating nhi kri hai. I have just said the word play, or usne stethoscope utaya, whats my mistake in it? You lose." Abhi replied to Akshara with a haughty attitude. Everybody shook their heads at the couple. 

"Acha ab, tum dono bas bhi kro, kon kahega you have a kid. Kitna ladte ho ek doosre se tum dono," Mimi scolds both of them. Haa maji theek keh rhi hai, hum Abhir ka birthday celebrate krte hai. Nishtha beta aur games bta jisse hum sab khel sake", Manjari said trying to ease out the situation.

The family play games and enjoys the party. Abhir's party is full of memories and fun. After winding the party and making Abhir sleep, Akshara stands near the window and looks at the stars. Abhi comes after changing his clothes and hugs his wife from behind. "Kya dekh rhi ho, Akshu." 

"Mumma, papa ko. Abhi aaj mumma, papa hote toh they will be so happy to see Abhir. They will surely love Abhir and pamper him. But I am happy and thank them for sending you and Abhir into my life to make it colourful." Akshara said. She turns in his arms and kisses him tightly. Abhi held her close and moves his hand under her silk night gown. Akshara's hands move to his hair. He pinches her nipple and she moans in his mouth. Abhi is now full-on horny. He needs his wife. He broke the kiss and picks her up and puts her on the couch. After the birth of Abhir, he especially gets a spacious couch. He needs his wife, but with his son, it is a difficult task so he did the next best thing, and arranges a big and spacious couch. They had to let go of their favourite red chaise lounge, but it is all worth it. 

"Akshu, don't shout too much, I know Abhir is a heavy sleeper, but I don't want to traumatize my son at this age", Abhi said jokingly. Akshara hits his chest and kisses him passionately again. They spent the whole night celebrating their son's birthday in their own way. 

A/N Thank you, guys. I can't believe I just finished writing my 20th chapter. I never thought of writing much less writing 20 chapters. I am really thankful who are reading, voting and commenting on the shots. You guys are the best. This is a big achievement for me. I hope you continue to like the shots and I will entertain you guys. Thank you once again.❤💕❤💖❤