Lag ja Gale

Akshara is pacing here and there. She is too nervous to even talk. She took a bottle of water in her hand and chugged the water from it. Today is such an important day for them and her husband is nowhere to be found. She needs him with her right now. Suddenly she heard the footsteps and finally, she came face to face with the love of her life, her husband, her Abhi.

"Abhi, where are you? Tum aaj ke din itna late kaise ho sakte ho? You know na, I need you today!", Akshara blabbers continuously without giving him the chance to speak.

"Akshu baba relax. Calm down. I am sorry main thoda late ho gya. Par tum itni nervous kyu ho rhi ho? Aaj sab bahut acha hoga. I know this. Meri rockstar wifey aaj Kamaal kr degi.", Abhimanyu winked to her.

Akshara calmed down listening to him. Akshara never thought this day will come in her life. But it is here all because of her husband Abhimanyu. Today Akshara will be performing in her first concert. Her whole family have flown down to Delhi from Udaipur only to attend her concert. The family made sure to grab the best seats in the house to witness Akshara singing live in front of thousands of people. She is really excited and nervous as well to perform in front of a large crowd.

"Abhi sab acha hoga na. I will be able to stand everybody's expectations na? Khi mai stage pr jakar songs bhool gyi toh? Log mujhe ande or tamatar toh nhi marenge na?", Akshara's continuous blabbering was going on. Abhi tries to calm her down but she went so far in her mind to register his words.

Abhimanyu pulled her towards him with a jerk and push his mouth on her. He holds her hair tightly and put his tongue inside her mouth. Abhi kissed her to divert her attention. She has gone too far in her rantings to listen to him so he did the next best thing. Kissing the daylights out of his wife. Akshara was so shocked. Abhi dominated the kiss, he did not let her respond. After some seconds Abhi broke the kiss and whispered 'calm down' in her ears.

Akshara looked at him with wide eyes. She puts her lips on him attacking him. He moans into her mouth allows her to enter her tongue inside his mouth. She twists his hair in her hands and continues to suck his lips. Abhimanyu holds her hair also, his hands move to her neck and he continues to put pressure on it. After a minute they broke the kiss and come up for oxygen. Both were breathing heavily, she looked at his dishevelled hair and smile widely.

Abhimanyu helps her to correct her appearance. "Akshu calm down baba, tum Bilkul bhi nervous mat ho. Everybody will love your voice, aisa koi hai hi nhi is pure world jise tumhari awaz achi na lage. Humne iss din ka bahut intezar kiya hai, aaj jab humara sapna finally pura hone wala hai toh you are getting nervous. Come on baby cheer up!!!", Abhi tells her and this time he is rewarded with her megawatt smile.

"Thank you, Abhi, pta nhi tum nhi hote toh mera kya hota. Acha mai costume change krke ati hoo, tum sabse mil lo tan tak", Akshu kisses his cheeks and went to change her costume.

Abhimanyu went to the sound department to check all the last-minute things. He did not want his wife to face any difficulties. Today is a very big day for her and he will be damned if something spoils their biggest day.

Akshara came backstage after getting her costume and hair done. She did her last-minute sound checks and discuss last-minute tunes with another sound artist.

Abhi kisses her cheek and wishes her all the best when it is time for her to perform. With the support of Abhi, she can do anything and today she is performing for the very first time in front of a large audience. Akshara mouths 'I love you' to him and went to the stage.

"Hello guys, thank you for coming here in large numbers to support me and watch me perform. I have never imagined in my life that I will perform in front of such a big audience, but you guys made it possible for me. So without further delay, we will start this show with the song which is the start for all of us". She started the song, 'kaise hua'.