Where Did Babies Come From?

A/N (Anaira is 6 years old and Abhir is 10 years old. The family is living in Birla House). Happy reading guys💕

Today is Saturday, and the kids have no school today. so Abhira decided to take off from work and spend some time with their kids. The kids are getting bigger day by day. They do not want to miss this golden opportunity, their childhood while being busy at work.

After a full day of fun and lazing around the family gathers up in the dining area for their dinner in Birla House. Everyone is present at the dinner table. They all are having their dinner in a peaceful, quiet manner when Anaira breaks the silence in the room.

"Umm, Papa can I ask something from you? Will you give it to me, please?" asked Anaira and looked at Abhi with her puppy dog eyes. Abhi never refuses her if she uses these eyes on her. Birla's smiled at their interaction. They are the cutest in the family. Anaira is the only girl in this generation so the family generally doesn't refuse her any demands. She is a spoiled princess of the family.

"Of course, baby girl just tell me what to do you want. Papa will get it for his princess!" exclaimed Abhi. Akshara rolled her eyes at him. Without even listening to her demands he agreed to it.

"Thank you, Papa. You are the best," said Anaira happily.

"Aanu pehle apni demand toh bta. Papa bina teri demand sune uspr agree kr rhe hai aur tu unhe thank you bol rhi hai. But demand kya hai woh toh bta. You both are weird you know na", said Abhir and shook his head. Anaira shows tongue her to him.

"Aanu, what is this? Bhaiya bade hai. You can't show your tongue to him and disrespect him. Say sorry to bhaiya now", Akshara scolds her daughter. Abhi and everyone else remained quiet. They knew Akshara was right and this time they couldn't protect their princess.

"Sorry bhaiya, I showed you tongue even though you called me weird. But it's ok bhaiya", said Anaira. Abhi snickered but hid it under the pretence of cough. Akshara glared at him. Neil and Harsh laughed loudly at their princess's sassy reply.

"Papa, Neil aap dono badi hasi aa rhi hai. Kya mai jaan sakti hoo iss hasi is Karan?" Akshara asked them and glared at them. Both of them cower under Akshara's vision.

"But princess yeh toh batao what do you want?" asked Abhi to divert Akshara's attention.

"Papa I want a baby. I mean another brother or sister. How do we get it? Do we go to a store?" asked Anaira innocently.

Abhira's eyes widen. Where did this come from? Akshu looked at Abhi and asked him what this was. Abhi shook his head. He didn't know how to reply to this question.

"Papa, your eyes got big like really big. Big like a bug and you are acting funny. Mumma you too. Batao when do we have to go store to get the baby", asked Anaira innocently.

"Aanu, tu na bhuddhu hai. Tujhe itna bhi nhi pta, babies mumma ki tummy se ate hai. Tu bhi wha se ayi thi or main bhi. Hum dono mumma ki tummy se hi aye hai", Abhir tells her.

"Hai tummy se. But hum mumma ki tummy mai kaise paunche", asked Anaira. She is really confused right now. Abhir shrugged his shoulders. He was 3 years old when he got to know about Anaira coming from his mother's tummy. He did not know more than that.

"Mumma, how did babies get into your tummy", asked Abhir. Anaira's questions now become Abhir's questions.

Abhi looked at Akshu with wide eyes. He did not want to give his innocent kids sex talk right now. He doesn't know how to do that. He is helpless.

"Haa, bhabhi pls batao na. Aanu ne kitna acha question poocha hai", said Niel. He is trying so hard to control his laughter.

"Haa chachi batao na. I also want to know. Mumma kya main bhi apki tummy se aya tha" asked Shivansh.