Discord-I

Background - Manjari and Harsh got divorced 2 years back. Harsh Birla is not living in Birla Mansion. He is living alone in an apartment.  Shivansh Birla is 1 year old. Akshara is 5 months pregnant with their first child.

Birla family is gathering around the dining room for breakfast when Harshvardhan Birla entered the house. He smiled at his family and handed over a parcel to his daughter-in-law.

"Good morning everyone, kaise hai aap sab," Harsh asked his family gathering their attention.

"Are Harsh kha tha itne dino se, tu hospital bhi nhi aa rha itne dino se aur yha bhi nhi. Tu ab yha nhi rehta hai toh iska matlab yeh nhi hai ki yeh tera ghar nhi hai", Anand scolded his younger brother.

"Are nhi bhai sahab aisa nhi hai. Mai kuch dino ke le liye bahar gya tha. Kl hi aya hoo, isiliye aaj subah hi aap sab se milne aa gya" Harsh replied to his brother. Meanwhile, he handed over the parcel to Akshara and pecked her forehead. Akshara is closest to Harsh in the family after her husband and brother-in-law. Same with Harsh, he is closest to Akshara in the family. They are the true father-daughter duo.

Akshara squealed looking at the parcel. Harsh bought her favourite 'Mishti Doi', and she has been craving this for quite some time.

"Aap ko yaad tha papa", Akshara asked with child-like enthusiasm. Harsh laughed and nodded looking at her.

"Aise kaise na yaad rehta, meri beti ko kuch chahiye aur uske papa, uski demand na poori kre yeh kaise ho sakta hai", Harsh replied and caressed her hair.

"You are the best father in the whole wide world. I love you so much, papa", Akshara exclaimed and hugged him tightly. Harsh never expected to hear his thing from his children but Akshara speaks these words repeatedly. He never imagined there will be a day in his life when Akshara is the closest person he has in his life. The girl he hated most at one time is his most-priced person today.

"Koi hume bhi batyega ki dono baap beti kya kr rhe hai", Mahima asked them.

Harsh shook his head and sits on the breakfast table with his family. "Kuch nhi bhabhi, mere apartment ke pass ek bahut badi sweet shop hai, wha ki mishti doi Akshu ko bahut pasand hai, toh mai uske liye woh le aya aaj".

The Family smiled at their bonding. They never imagined 'Akshu and Harshu' will have this type of bond.

"Akshu beta tu yeh meetha kha lio lekin breakfast ke baad, use pehle no meetha. Abhi iska khana deal warna yeh meethe mai hi khoi reh jayegi", Manjari instructs her son and daughter-in-law. Akshara pouts but agreed to her. Everyone starts having their breakfast. Abhi puts food on Akshara's plate and feeds her. Both of them are lost amongst each other.

"Papa aap kha the itne dino se. Aap Udaipur mai tho nhi they na", Niel asked his father. Their relationship also improved after the departure of Harsh from Birla House. The father which Niel always wanted was finally found in Harsh. They are really close to each other.

"Mai Delhi gya tha Niel", replied Harsh.

"Delhi kyu?", asked Anand.

"I am seeing a girl for the past 8 months bhai sahib. Mai Delhi uske parents se milne aur unse permission lene gya tha. I am getting married next week bhai sahib", said Harsh.

Everybody in the family is stunned listening to Harsh. Manjari is shocked to the core. She did not understand anything. Her ex-husband is getting married. So many questions were running through her mind but the most important is to who? Who is Harsh getting married?

"Kya, yeh kya keh rhe ho tum Harsh", Mahima Birla broke the silence.

"I am talking in normal language bhabhi. I am getting married next week. Her name is Priya. She is a psychologist, we met at a seminar. Started talking to each other, pta nhi kab mai itna comfortable ho gya uske sath. And next week at 'Shiv temple' in Udaipur we are getting married", Harsh tells everyone.