Family Affairs - II

A/N - Abhira is staying in Delhi for the past couple of years. In this chapter, Abhir is 4 years old and Anaira is 6 months old. Long  chapter ahead.

"Abhi are you sure? tum akele bachon ka dhayan rakh loge na". Akshara has an exam today. She is doing PhD in psychology. And for the first time, she is leaving the kids alone for a long time. She is really sceptic to do this.

"Haa, baba tum ache se exam do. This is a very important exam for you. Bacho ki biklul tension mat lena. Mai hoon na. I will take care of the kids properly. You just don't worry. Now go or you will be late, all the best baby. I knew you will do your best", Abhi pacifies his wife and tells her to concentrate on her exam.

"Acha Abhi aaj Kavita didi nhi ayegi unke bete ka exam hai toh woh uske saath rahegi aaj. Tum akele dono bachon ko manage kr loge na." Akshara told Abhimanyu about their househelp situation.

Well, now Abhimanyu is scared. He never takes care of his kids alone. He always has help with him. But he doesn't want Akshara to know he is stressed so he gave her a big smile to cheer her up and hugged her tightly to wish her luck.

"all the best Akshu, tum bas ache se exam do. I am here to look after everything. And dekhna jab tum wapis aaoongi u will feel super proud on me ki Maine bachon ka kitne ache se dhyaan rakha hai." Abhi said to Akshara and hugged her once again. Akshara stand on her tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek and lips. 

Abhimanyu closed the door after Akshara went to give the exam. He sat on the sofa and thinks how will he manage the kids alone. " Come on Abhi  you can do this, tere hi toh bache hai. Tu unhe aram se sambhal sakta hai. Jab Akshu kr sakti hai toh tu bhi kr sakta hai", Abhimanyu gives a pep talk to himself. 

After 10 mins the bell rings. Abhimanyu rushed to see who is at the door. He doesn't want his kids to wake up with the sound of the doorbell. He opens the door and saw his father Dr Harshwardhan Birla standing at the door with a huge smile and many shopping bags in his hands.

Looking at his father at the door, Abhi took a huge sigh of relief and hugged his father tightly. Harsh put the bags down and hugged his son tightly. "Wow, What a wonderful surprise papa, aap achanak kaise aa gye". Abhi asked his father. 

"Bas aise hi tum sab ko bahut miss kr rha tha toh socha mil leta hoo tum sab se." Harsh replies to his son. Abhi took the bags from him and moves inside the house. 

"Aap betho, mai pani lekar ata hoo. Apne breakfast kiya hai kya", Abhi asked his father. 

"Akshu kha hai dikh nhi rhi hai, aur nhi Maine breakfast nhi kiya hai. Ab toh kuch din Akshu ke haath hi khana khoonga. bahut time ho gya hai uske haath ka khana khaye hue, isiliye flight pr bhi kuch nhi khaya", Harsh replies to his son while thinking of the delicious food his daughter-in-law makes.

"Akshu exam dene gyi hai, mai apke liye breakfast lgata hoo, aaj Akshu ne kya banaya hai pta nhi hai", Abhi tells him but before he finishes his talk he heard his daughter cries from the baby monitor. He looks at his father and went to see why his daughter is crying. She generally wakes up at 8-8:30 but it is 7 right now. Both father-son duos rush to her to see why their princess is crying.

"Arey why is my princess crying", Abhi cooed to his daughter and picked her up. She is covered in her faeces. It looks like she has an explosion and all of her clothes, are filled with faeces. Abhi and Harsh made disgusting faces. How a small baby like Anaira produced so much shit is beyond them. Because of her continuous cries, Abhir also wakes up. 

"Papa kyu ro rhi hai Aanu, or smell kaisi hai. Kitni gandi smell hai." Abhir said and held his nose tightly. Abhi lifts her daughter and takes her to the bathroom to clean her up. Harsh hugged Abhir, help him with his glasses and picks him up to take him to the bathroom to look at Aanu.