Wall of Bricks II

Start from the beginning

It's been almost 10 days now, Jeonghan wouldn't dare to even look outside ... it was snowing.

The snow reminded him of his misery, he spoke only when spoken to and ate only enough to keep himself alive, not that the word alive meant anything to him anymore. He appreciated Seungcheol's care and patience, if it wasn't for him, he would have been ... dead.
But isn't that what he wanted in the first place?

Opening up to Seungcheol wasn't easy but it slowly and eventually came. Small talks, sleepless nights and being a newly turned werewolf, Jeonghan had many questions as he felt his body and senses change so quickly so Seungcheol helped him embrace it "Don't be afraid" Seungcheol coaxed letting Jeonghan's hair slip in between his fingertips "It'll be okay"
Jeonghan was terrified but they talked and talked almost endlessly.

Seungcheol had to put these feelings piling up inside of him inside a small box and push it aside.
Jeonghan's scent was something Seungcheol never thought would be this appealing. They were trapped in this cabin in the middle of nowhere and Jeonghan was new to all of this, he definitely couldn't  recognize Seungcheol's scent being different while being with him, because Jeonghan didn't even know what different was at this point.

—————
When Seungcheol finally told him that it was time to leave the village and move somewhere else, somewhere far away and start a new life, somewhere Jeonghan could be feel safer and learn more about being a wolf, Jeonghan didn't take it so well.

Jeonghan was broken that night, he cried himself in Seungcheol's arms for hours. Being a new werewolf, Jeonghan was getting accustomed to new scents, Seungcheol already explained to him that things will sound, taste & feel different.
He cried into Seungcheol's shoulder, he breathed into his scent, so intense and appealing.

He didn't understand at the time why Seungcheol smelled that way to him. He didn't think about connections or bonds, he didn't know what those meant. He didn't know that he had found the person he would spend the next hundred years with.

—————
Before leaving, Jeonghan had this one wish.

He wanted to visit his father one last time.

Seungcheol didn't agree at first, they argued for a while before Seungcheol gave into the pretty blond boy's suppressed tears.
The Alpha couldn't believe the reason behind it

"I just want him to know that I forgive him"

Jeonghan held his tears, it didn't make sense, "How could you forgive him for what he has done?" Seungcheol asked rather confused and frustrated, anger finding its way to make his vein pop up and Jeonghan to flinch, he couldn't understand why the younger was so forgiven to someone who didn't deserve forgiveness
"Because he's my father" the reason was rather too simple and perhaps naive and Seungcheol knew that this would backfire in ways he couldn't predict.

And he was right

The moment Jeonghan's father's eyes landed on him, all gates of Hell opened loose.

—————

"Thiss is n-not ppossible" Jeonghan's father was on his knees, disbelief taking each and every breath away from his lungs 
"I killed you" he confessed "I killed you" he confessed again

"Father I'm sorry" Jeonghan breathed in the snowy cold air of the village standing in front of his father like nothing has happened.
With tears in his eyes, he just wanted to say goodbye.
"I just want you to know that I forgive you" Jeonghan said what he wanted to say, but the look on his father's face didn't change.