𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Alright! I'll spin first" Yunjin took the initiative and spun the bottle, which landed on Hanni.

"Bunny~ truth or dare?" Yunjin coo-ed as Hanni blinked.

"Truth"

"I'll ask!" Ningning declared as she looked at her. "In this room, have you ever like anyone, more than just a friend?" Due to the dark lighting, it was hard to say but, Hanni was blushing.

"I have"

That's when the group went ballistic.

"I used to! I still don't have a crush on that person" Hanni defended herself. But Jisu knew all too well.

Hanni and Jisu were friends way before the other girls. And for that reason, their understanding level was so high that one could detect whether one was saying the truth or not.

And right now, Hanni was lying.

This time, Jisu spun the bottle, and it landed on Yunjin. "Truth or dare"

"Truth"

A wicked smirk curved up on Jisu's lips as the sight made the other's baffled. "Why do you hate my brother so much?"

"Dare"

Yunjin switched it out immediately as Jisu smirked once more.

"Text my brother a flirty pick-up line"

Heeseung smiled because he never thought that one of his best friend's sister, the one who looked so calm and peaceful, would have a mischievous side to herself, like a wolf.

"Fine!" Yunjin huffed as she pulled out her phone and typed in something. After pressing send, she showed her phone to them.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"Damn Jinnie" Hanni whistled as both Jay and Karina took a note of the line.

"Beomgyu is gonna have a heart attack after reading this" Heeseung stated, looking at the satisfied smirk Jisu had.

"Alright! Let me spin this time" Jay declared and spun the bottle which landed on Jisu. "Truth or dare"

"I'm feeling brave, dare" She stated and Jay smirked.

"So I've never seen you and Jake kiss so, sit on his lap and make-out with him" Jay stated as Jisu, Jake, Heeseung, Yunjin and Yujin's eyes widened.

"Come up" Jisu turned her head to Jake, who said this and guided her to sit on his lap.

"Is it okay?" She whispered to him.

"Yeah" He whispered back, creasing the corner of her lips as if, asking her the permission to kiss.

Jisu leaned in, but Jake was quicker to capture her lips on his. The sight made all of them start to whistle and scream. That didn't matter for Jisu and Jake.

One of Jake's hands cupped her side of her face and another was latched around her waist as the jacket, which Jake covered Jisu with earlier, fell on the floor.

With a sigh, Jisu tugged on Jake's shirt collar and deepened the kiss, later making her hands going up to his hair and running her hands through it.

Their soft lips moulded perfectly against each other, letting both of them feel the tingles of desire.

By the way of them kissing, no one would say that it wasn't their first kiss. Neither Jake nor Jisu had their first kiss, but now, it's changed. And neither of them were drunk.

Jake bit her lips a little as Jisu gasped.

"You two, go get a fucking room!" Sunghoon whined and that was enough for Jake and Jisu to break the kiss. Blood rushed to both of their cheeks. When Jisu got up to sit beside Jake, he pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

"Alright, let me spin" Ningning announced, but Jake stood up, making Jisu stand with him.

"I'll take her with me. Don't worry" He said these words to Yunjin and Yujin and dragged Jisu out of there.

They reached at the parking lot and opened the door for Jisu and then, getting in the car by himself and started to drive.

"Why were you avoiding me?" Jake asked, his eyes focused on the road.

"I wasn't avoiding you" She stated, looking out of the window.

"We're talking after we reach at my apartment" Jake stated, frustrated as his eyebrows furrowed and the veins of his neck and forehead were clearly visible.