𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"According to the ultrasound, it turned out that this young man, here, has appendicitis

"According to the ultrasound, it turned out that this young man, here, has appendicitis. If you neglected the pain, it might have burst" The doctor explained as Jake was still crouching a bit, sitting down as he squeezed Jisu's hand out of pain.

"So like, do we have to remove it, like right now?" Jisu asked as the doctor nodded.

"It's better if we operate him right now. It'll take mostly likely an hour for the surgery and as his case is a bit critical, we've to keep him in the hospital for about a week" He stated as Jisu looked at Jake.

"We'll do the surgery right now" Jake stated as the doctor wrote something down.

"May I know what actually caused him this?" Jisu asked as Jake looked at her, baffled.

"Irregular eating. And even if he ate, he ate junk food, so for that, his diet has to be maintained" He answered and walked out of his cabin, leaving Jake and Jisu alone as she heaved a sigh.

"It's you who's gonna go through a surgery, but I'm freaking out" Jisu stated as Jake gave her a smile.

Soon he was changed as was lied on a stretcher as the nurses dragged him inside the OT.

"Go back to the dorm, I'll manage" Jake stated as Jisu scoffed and then, smiled.

"I'm staying here, Jakey. Bye" She waved at him cutely as he was dragged inside and the doors closed.

But that hit straight into Jake's heart.

She called him Jakey.

Outside, Jisu currently called Heeseung.

"Jake's in the hospital, undergoing a surgery" She stated as she heard a gasp from the other line.

"What do you mean?" He asked, completely freaked out, as Jisu told him to calm down.

"He got appendicitis. He'll be fine" Jisu stated as Heeseung sighed.

"I'll text this up on the group chat. But should I come over?" He asked as Jisu denied.

"I'll be fine, Jake too. Don't worry" She stated and ended the call.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶
𝟭𝟬 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲, 𝟱 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲 💅✨

@Heedeungie
Guess what?

@Ningding
What?

@Heedeungie
Jisu is currently in the hospital.

@RichboiJay
WHAT?

@Hoonie
JIJI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

@Ka.rina
Hey! Speak up!

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
It's not me, but Jake

@Yunjin.jin
What's wrong with him?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Appendicitis. He's undergoing surgery now.

@Ahn.Yujin
Is everything alright, like why did it happen?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Irregular eating habits and too much junk food.

@Hanni.bunny
Are you alright there?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
I am. But I'll stay here tonight and maybe until he's discharged.

@Ningding
Are you sure?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Yeah. The doc said he'll have to stay here for a week, so...

@Heedeungie
Don't worry guys, she'll take extra good care of her boyfriend ;)

@Hoonie
Right... Why are we even worrying?

@Hanni.bunny
Because he's your best friend -_-

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Continue with this blabber crap, I'll inform Jake's mom.

@RichboiJay
Woo. You even have his mom's number~

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Bye~

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

After Jisu called Jake's mom and informed everything, she waited a bit more as the surgery ended. The doctor came out and told her that Jake will wake up within an hour.

So, with the given time, Jisu went to the dorm, got her laptop and went back to the hospital. A few minutes later, after he walked into his room, Jake woke up.

"How are you feeling?" Jisu asked, helping him to sit up.

"Much better. But why haven't you gone home?" He asked as she shrugged.

"I'll be a bad girlfriend if I left my dear boyfriend alone in the hospital after his surgery" Jisu stated cheekily as Jake tried to contain his laugh as he can't afford the stitches to burst.

"Alright, my pretty girlfriend" Jake smiled as a nurse entered and gave Jake's food to Jisu.

"The doc told that you have to be in liquid food for a week and after getting discharged, no milk and eggs for another week and no carrying heavy stuff for one and a half months. Got it?" Jisu stated firmly as a fond smile appeared on Jake's lips as he smiled. "And one more thing is that I'm staying with you here until you're discharged"

Jake's eyes widened.

A week passed by.

Jake got discharged from the hospital. He should've looked happy but looked stressed.

"You know that stress can cause you wrinkles?" Jisu glanced at Jake and focused back on the road.

"My mom's just, hella annoying. She's literally saying that I should go back to Australia" Jake literally whined, but those words stabbed Jisu's heart.

Was he really going to leave?

"But I told her I won't leave my girlfriend" He stated, looking at Jisu and smiled as Jisu smiled back in relief.

"I've stocked up the groceries and if you need anything, I'm always available" Jisu stated, as the entered Jake's pad.

"You've done so much for me, even though the guys ditched me" Jake stated, sulking as Jisu smiled fondly.

"Heeseung is still pissed at us but is not trying to show it because of me" Jisu sat on the couch beside Jake as he dropped his head on her shoulder, making her heartbeat go fast.

"No eggs and milk, remember" Jisu stated, trying to calm her heartbeat.

"Yes commander"