𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

6 years later

6 years later.

"Tenth shot! Stop it now" Jisu groaned, almost yelling at Hanni, who took in the vodka shot.

"No Jiji!" Hanni slurred in a drunk voice. "Lemme have some fun. At least my boyfriend isn't here to stop me" She stated, gulping down another glass.

Jisu sighed, annoyed, as she dialed a number.

"Park Sunghoon, I'll fucking kill you! Come to the bar right now. Your girlfriend is wasted" She yelled over the phone and hung up.

From her peripheral vision, she saw two females, supporting another pair of females towards the barstool.

"How can these two throw up together?" Yujin snorted as she and Karina sat down the drunk Yunjin and Ningning.

"This bitch is leaving us, can't we fucking get drunk?" Yunjin grudged, whining.

A man in a suit with neatly done hair and a perfect face came towards the females and sighed.

"How much did she drink?" Park Sunghoon asked, sitting beside the drunk Hanni as she giggled, looking at her boyfriend.

"Ten shots" Jisu stated, looking at Hanni who rested her head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"I'm going to take her home. Will you be alright? Or should I call Beomgyu?" Sunghoon asked, looking at the sober females.

"I'll take Yunjin home and Karina will take Ningning" Yunjin stated as Sunghoon nodded and looked at Jisu.

"I haven't had a shot. I'll be fine" She nodded, assuring him as he picked up Hanni and walked out of the bar.

"Will you be able to go home?" Karina asked as Jisu nodded.

"We'll go to the airport tomorrow" Ningning slurred in her drunk voice as the others nodded.

"You should go and get some rest" Yujin stated as Jisu nodded, conforming that they're fine with the wasted pair, she walked out of the door.

Jisu was leaving for America. Over the course of six years, she published eight books and four sets of them, being a series. They formed two one of the best-selling books in New York Times, and she was moving to America, temporarily. Talking about the books now.

The first series was sudden love. Like, love in first sight, CEO and secretary, billionaire romance and brother's best friend.

But the second set of series was all based on fake relationships. Like, contract marriage, fake dating, forced proximity and forbidden love.

The group knew exactly why she wrote the second set of book series because she showed,

Even though the protagonists in the books struggled hard with their relationships, they still became one.

However, that was never her case.

She considered herself to be a 'female, cursed out of romance' and would never find a man.

That was halfway true because, her first kiss was Jake and, until this day, her last kiss was also Jake.

After what happened with Jake, she was too afraid to commit to any relationship as, everything felt wrong. She thought that she'll end up broken again.

That stage was so hard on Jisu that it impacted on her mental health. She had to take therapy and often cried during those sessions.

And Beomgyu's abrupt return to Seoul was a shock for all, but he knew, what was going on with Jisu and Jake. He was going to confront them, but later found his sister's heart broken and came to know that it was a fake relationship.

But, until this date, apart from those who knew Jake and Jisu's contract, no one new got to know about their fake relationship.

Jay, Sunghoon, Hanni, Ningning, Karina, all thought that they broke up because Jake was leaving the country. But they knew the truth.

However, the situation, right now, was extremely amusing.

Here, Jisu was preparing to leave for America and Jake, who was also preparing to leave for America from Australia because he was taking over the American branch of their Architectural firm.