𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Ten days

Ten days.

Ten different flower bouquet.

Ten different chocolates.

These things were all amusing for Jisu. And today and was the day, Yunjin will come to America and stay with her for a while.

About time, the doorbell rings as Jisu opened the door, helping the groaning girl with her luggage.

“Holy heck! Your apartment looks like a flower shop” Yunjin eyes around and when she reached to take a chocolate bar, Jisu smacked her hand, making her whine.

“Don't fucking tell me, it's Jake” Yunjin stated, rubbing the back of her hand where Jisu smacked her.

A sheepish smile appeared on her face as she nodded.

“Damn. The groveling is hitting hard” Yunjin muttered, looking around.

“Men should know that groveling is the key to a happy relationship” Jisu stated, tossing a coke can to Yunjin as she glared.

“It'll fucking explode!” She yelled, looking at the coke can and walking towards the sink and opening it, making all the bubbles rush out of it.

“Happy explosion” Jisu mocked, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and picked up the laptop from the coffee table and set it on her lap.

“But Jake really is trying his hardest, isn't?” Yunjin asked, sitting beside Jisu as she nodded.

“I'll make him suffer, for a while” She stated, nonchalantly and kept on typing on her laptop.

Yunjin took a quick glance and gasped. “The male protagonist in this book is also groveling?” She asked with her eyes wide.

“Yup. The female protagonist and I have the same situation going on but, he left her because he told her that he liked someone else, which is a lie” Jisu answered as Yunjin nodded.

“Let him grovel” Yunjin smirked, finding the whole situation a bit too amusing