𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Fresh memories were coming back to Jisu as she remembered the time when she helped Jake move

The current penthouse he was staying at was huge. From the look, Jisu understood that Jake liked big places.

“Why don't you go up? My room is the first door to the left. Layla is there, and I'll join you soon” Jake stated, showing Jisu his ringing phone and walked towards the kitchen.

Jisu slowly made her way up the stairs. She softly opened the door as a familiar smell hit her nose. She walked in further, to see Layla suddenly standing up and rushing towards her. Jisu squeaked and picked Layla up in her embrace as she started to lick her face, making her giggle.

“You remember me?” Jisu asked with a bright smile as, Layla coo-ed. She set her down in the bed and looked at her with adoring eyes.

She backed away a bit, making her back hit his study table as two envelopes fell on the ground. Not only that, but she squinted her eyes and picked up those letters, noticing the familiar address.

It was the address of her house, back in Korea. She looked at the table and saw a few more. She furrowed her eyebrows. Furthermore, she knows that sneaking into someone's room isn't really legal but, she still wanted to check it out.

There were, exactly, six letters.

She opened up an envelope with had the date of six years back.

She read the date.

A week after him leaving for Australia.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 butterfly,

𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘹𝘺𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.