𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Just as she entered her dorm with the big bouquet of white and pink roses, Choi Jisu was tackled by Huh Yunjin and Ahn Yujin

They needed to know every single detail.

Jisu explained to them everything while taking off her heels and earrings.

"You told him about the restaurant?" Jisu asked as both the other girls nodded their head simultaneously.

"Jake called and asked me about the place you liked the most. I asked Yujin and remembered that you told me that you went to that particular restaurant once with your parents and never went there again" Yunjin explained as Jisu dropped her body on the couch as they took a seat beside her.

"I liked the atmosphere. It was calm and quiet. Even Beomgyu was there that time" She explained as Yujin nodded.

"Ah Beomgyu. I haven't seen that brat for ages" Yunjin muttered as Jisu gave her a look.

"He's my biological brother and us three years older than you" Jisu snorted as Yujin chocked out a laugh.

Jisu and Beomgyu had an unbreakable sibling bond. They never fought with each other but, Yunjin couldn't stand him. While he was in Korea, Yunjin would always bicker with him and Beomgyu would always tease her for being short-tempered. That was until Beomgyu left for the United States to attend business courses at Harvard.

"He's a smart ass with more smart mouth" Yunjin rolled her eyes.

"But Jisu, don't you think, you're blushing too hard?" Yujin pointed out as Jisu covered her face.

"Am I?" She asked and sighed.

"You know that falling for him isn't a crime, right?" Yunjin asked as Jisu shook her head.

"I can't. It'll make it weird and, he's the first guy I'm in love with"

A pause.

"What about Renjun?" Yunjin asked in disbelief, as Yujin blinked, registering whatever Jisu just said.

"I got in a relationship with Renjun because he asked me out. Momentarily, I started to like him, not close to love. I usually saw him as a frat boy who only likes to get into women's pants" She explained.

"That's the reason you never ever kissed him?" Yujin connected the dots as Jisu nodded.

"But then, why are you taking this revenge? Like making him regret and stuff?" Yunjin gave her a look as Jisu sighed.

"He still played with my feelings. I know I might sound as if I lost it completely, but, it hurt. It hurt my heart. He made multiple promise but was able to fulfil one" Jisu stated and sighed again.

"Atleast it's reasonable. He dumped you because you weren't giving what he wanted and Sooji was up to get on his pants" Yunjin snorted, looking at the bouquet.

"Jake also asked if he could tell about this too Heeseung" Jisu said as they looked at her.

"I think this shit is getting deeper" Yujin sighed.