𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

@Jake_sim:Hey!! Why don't we meet at 5 in Starbucks?

@Jake_sim:
Hey!! Why don't we meet at 5 in Starbucks?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi:
Sure! See you later :)

@Jake_sim:
Alrighty ^^

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Jisu opened the Starbucks door and walked in as the smell of coffee immediately hit her nose. She looked around to see Jake, sitting in one corner with a book in his hand.

King of Pride by Ana Huang.

A blush crept up on her cheeks because, she read books, written by Ana Huang. Let's speak about research because her major is literature because she, particularly, wanted to become a writer.

She walked towards him and cleared her throat, making her presence known.

"Oh, hey!" Jake greeted, offering her a small smile.

"Hi" Jisu smiled back and sat in front of him. He closed the book and kept it by his side of the table.

She never thought Jake, The Jake who's good at studies and was called a nerd before they graduated from High school two years ago, would read, billionaire, smutty romance. And the main thing, Jisu was obsessed with Kai Young, the male protagonist of, King of Pride.

"I never knew you liked to read, these kinds of books" She said, looking at him as, a small smirk set upon his lips.

"Well, they say, don't judge a book by its cover" Jake smirked. Jisu knew, all nerds were freaks, and her theory was, hence, proven. He stood up and looked at Jisu. "What drink will you have?"

"Jake it's fine, I dragged you here! I should be the one to-"

"Shh. Now tell me" He looked at her intensely as she gulped.

"Vanilla sweet cream cold brew. But I should be the-" He gave her a smile and walked away.

A few minutes later, he came back with two cups in his hand and set hers, in front of her.

"I know you'll say that you should pay but, I can't let someone pretty like you pay, can I pretty?" He smiled and sat down. He was drinking an iced latte. She saw him drinking this once. "So, what's up?"

"I know it's sudden, weird and stuff, and I like..." She trailed off, searching for words but, she couldn't. She looked down at her drink and sighed. "Well, will you answer a question for me?"

"Umm, sure" He said, sipping on his drink.

"What if I asked you to pretend to be my boyfriend?" She asked straight away as Jake looked at her, baffled.