𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

The thought of Jake leaving for Australia scared her

The thought of Jake leaving for Australia scared her. It was weird for her to feel that way for him. She knew she liked him, but it was going up a bit more every day.

She liked Jake more, maybe love.

But they were forbidden to fall in love.

That's the reason Jisu avoided him the whole weekend. It's been already a month since Jake's surgery and two months since they started to fake date. And Jake's mom often mentioned that she wanted to bring Jake back to Australia, which she gets to hear from her brother.

"Something in your mind?" Yujin asked, handing a cup of coffee to Jisu.

"She's sulking" Yunjin stated blankly and sat beside Jisu.

"Something on your mind, babygirl?" She asked as Jisu shook her head. "Now stop sulking! We're going to the bar".

Jisu snapped her head at Yunjin. "Today?"

"No, a few hundred years later" Yunjin stated sarcastically.

Jisu groaned at that and walked into her room to get ready.

The night rolled in as three of the girls walked into the bar. This time they booked a private room on the second floor. But before going up, Jisu headed to the washroom.

After doing her business, as she got out of there, she bumped into Renjun. She was walking past him, but he stopped her.

"Jisu. I broke up with Sooji" He stated as Jisu gave him a blank look.

"So? Does that concern me in any way?" She asked, looking at him, blankly. But as she was about to pass him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

"Why can't you understand? Seeing you with Jake makes me wanna die" Jisu could smell the alcohol prominently. However, as she was about to kick his groin, a punch landed straight on Renjun's jaw.

It was Jake.

He pulled Jisu close to him and took off his jacket quickly and wrapped it around Jisu. "You okay?" He asked, as Jisu nodded.

Renjun passed out on the floor as Jake held her hand and pulled her up to their private room, that they booked, but, kept on giving Jisu a lecture.

"You know how people are. Especially men. You just saw right now what happened. What would've happened if it exceeded way too far?" Jake ended his concern's x lecture as they entered the room.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked as Jake made Jisu sit beside him on the couch.

"Renjun tried to harass me" Jisu stated, as a matter of fact, as their eyes grew wide. "Before you'll start, he just held my hand and Jake punched him, that's all" Jisu explained as they sighed.

"Alright, let's not talk about it. Are you two in for truth and dare?" Karina asked as both of them nodded.

Jake was still pissed, but as Jisu kept a hand on his thigh, his anger melted.