𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Few weeks passed by

Few weeks passed by.

A library.

A peaceful spot for all readers.

Choi Jisu sat on a stool by the window, reading 'Red, White and Royal Blue' by Casey McQuiston. God knows how many times she has read this book, but she liked it.

She loved how Henry and Alex fought everyone and established their love. Without any fear of the world and how they'll judge them.

Her peaceful reading session ended when a young girl, around her twenties, walked towards her, holding one of her books.

"Ms. Jisu, I'm a big fan of yours. Can I get a sign" She showed Jisu her book as she smiled?

"Of course" She stated and signed on the book. The girl walked away as Jisu stood up too. From the day before, she was planning to buy some books from the book store, and she was currently heading there.

The book store was filled with little to none people, which made Jisu sighed in relief.

She made her way to the romance section and saw her books displayed on the rack. She was quite pleased to see them stocked up with all eight of them. But she didn't come here to look for her books.

She was looking for, Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood.

She finally spotted it. It was on a shelf above her head as she groaned. She was too short to reach. But she didn't lose any hope.

She got on her tippy-toes and reached out for the book, but still couldn't. She tried once again but groaned. However, before she was going to turn away, a body came up from behind her and a hand outstretched, grabbing the book for her.

She turned around but was frozen.

It was Jake. Sim fucking Jaeyun.

"Thank you" She spoke in a cold tone as she grabbed the book from his hand and turned around.

"Jisu" He called out, making her turn towards him. "I know what I-"

"I really don't wanna talk about it" She stated.

"But at least listen to me" He pleaded, looking at her.

"There's nothing between us, Mr. Sim. You go on your way and I go on mine" Jisu stated as she walked towards the counter and paid for the book and walked out. She didn't want to, but unknowingly a tear slipped past her eyes.

But Jake felt way more broken than she felt at this moment. He wanted Jisu back, but only if he could make her understand that he was forced to break her heart.